New UK grower

Welcome mate.
I'm a UK grower too, just been reading your post and you will definitely struggle with 2 600w hps in that tent, I've got a 400w hps with led strips in my 4x4 and I couldn't run it with out a cool tube.

I would get everything set up and running so you can make adjustments before you get your plants in there.

Welcome mate.
I'm a UK grower too, just been reading your post and you will definitely struggle with 2 600w hps in that tent, I've got a 400w hps with led strips in my 4x4 and I couldn't run it with out a cool tube.

I would get everything set up and running so you can make adjustments before you get your plants in there.
That's the plan for next week bill. Gonna run it for werk n watch the temps. How do u get along with leds? Been told they're a waste of time unless u wanna spend loads

That's the plan for next week bill. Gonna run it for werk n watch the temps. How do u get along with leds? Been told they're a waste of time unless u wanna spend loads
Good plan buddy.
I love the led strips, I buy all the parts and put them together myself so it's not too expensive.
They grow some really good buds and keep the electric bill a lot lower than hps and you don't have overheating issues.
I'm trying a 400w hps with the led this time to see if it makes a difference to the grow.

Good plan buddy.
I love the led strips, I buy all the parts and put them together myself so it's not too expensive.
They grow some really good buds and keep the electric bill a lot lower than hps and you don't have overheating issues.
I'm trying a 400w hps with the led this time to see if it makes a difference to the grow.
Yeah, I've been eyeing up the qb Samsung lights that budget led are running,if I get my confidence up I might look at sourcing the components for a build. They are the way to go.
I need the heat of hps in the winter but those boards would allow me an extra harvest this time of year.

Yeah, I've been eyeing up the qb Samsung lights that budget led are running,if I get my confidence up I might look at sourcing the components for a build. They are the way to go.
I need the heat of hps in the winter but those boards would allow me an extra harvest this time of year.
They are really easy to build, my 350 watt set up cost me £250 and you can build to cover your area with s really good even spread of light.
I just googled Samsung strip light build.
The budget led boards are pretty much the same, same drivers and same LEDs and are ideal if you want plug and play.
I used mine in winter, I just put the driver in the tent as it gives off a bit of heat, them in the summer I have the driver outside the tent.

They are really easy to build, my 350 watt set up cost me £250 and you can build to cover your area with s really good even spread of light.
I just googled Samsung strip light build.
The budget led boards are pretty much the same, same drivers and same LEDs and are ideal if you want plug and play.
I used mine in winter, I just put the driver in the tent as it gives off a bit of heat, them in the summer I have the driver outside the tent.
£250 a bargain for that tech. I only need to fill a 3×3 , the ease of plug and play from budget was appealing but £310 without shipping, the diy seems like a much better option.

Back
Top Bottom