New Zong, A Kief Bowl

Johnny

Hey fellow tokers,

It's been awhile since I posted any pics, so I figured I may as well take a few shots, seeing as there's not much else to do.

Last week my dad took me out shopping all around because he wanted to buy me a bong for my birthday. After many stops, I managed to get the owner of one shop down from $150 to $60 on this zong with a case and extra slide.

zongone.jpg

zongtwo.jpg

Here's a bowl full of kief I packed for myself last night.

zongthree.jpg

Enjoy!

:peace:

-jps

Re: New Zong, A Kief Bowl, and Three Little Birds

thats tight ur dad took u shoppin for it...nie pictures! it looks like ur having fun with it!! .....cute birds =)

Thanks, everybody!

I'm gonna post a few more pics later, some are pending approval right now, and I'll be taking more. I'm just gonna make this my picture thread and continue posting here so I don't have to create anymore new threads.

-jps

That's a pretty good deal.

Here's a few shots of the chillum I picked up the other day. The second shot is sort of out of focus. I tried to upload a good pic of the mother robin, but I guess it wasn't approved for the gallery.

chillumone.jpg

chillumtwo.jpg

Thats one hell of a deal on that zong. The chillum is tight to.

This was the herb I had yesterday busted up in a tin.

tinweed.jpg

The next four shots are pictures of my smoking room/bedroom. This is some of my current selection of smoking accessories. I recently cut down my collection by 12 pieces (4 spoons, 4 bongs, 3 slides, and 1 bubbler). I found it way too much hassle to clean them all on a daily basis. Cleaning out four, five, or six pieces a day is a lot easier.

roomone.jpg

-jps

I looked the other two over and decided not to post them since they aren't really weed-related, but I forgot to edit and change the four to a two. Yeah, I was disappointed when the Scarface poster came cause of the look of the face. In the tin is about four grams, maybe a little more. That dope was bone-dry and really light, so it may look a little more.

Back
Top Bottom