Kief: Suggestions hmmm

CharlieWaffles

Hey 420 Fam

I’ve managed to save a small mason jar of Kief and I don’t know what to do with it. I’m looking for the best bang for my buck. Is my best option to just make it into hash or are there other as good/potent options? I’m very new to hash or doing anything with the Kief other than adding a bit to my joint or in my bowl so I am completely open to ideas. Suggestions??

IMG_3018.jpeg

Take some parchment paper, and heat up something like a spoon....nice and warm, not hot. Put a little pile between a folded piece of paper, and press it. Maybe do it a few times. Make a little snake, or top a bowl. , or roll it on the out side of a J, and sprinkle some kief on that. Lol....good to make edibles too.

Some ideas:

For smoking, gently heating the kief using indirect flame (held an inch or two above the kief) is the best way to release the essential oils and prevent burning it -- good kief will begin to bubble and melt like you see with high-grade water hash, leaving behind very little residue and giving a full-flavored hit.

• Make edibles: Get some capsules and fill em with kief (may need to decarb first). Or just use it for budder/weed oil.
  • Make Hash: Press and warm it till its a nice block
  • For Joints: Make a little hash, then roll it out into a long noodle. Put that noodle in your joints for hash hits all the way down.
  • For bowls: Press it into a disk the size of your bowl. Light the edge of your disk and place it on top of a fully packed bowl. Keep hitting that sh*& until there's nothin left. The hash disk will burn and light the bowl underneath.
  • Make moonrocks: Make some Rick Simpson Oil, or your favorite concentrate. Warm it up and roll some nugs in it. While it's still warm and sticky on the outside of those nugs, roll them in your kief.After they harden, break them up by hand and sprinkle them into a bowl to enjoy the high. Don’t use a grinder during the process because it grinds your moonrocks too finely.
  • Add it to coffee or tea: A lot of kief lovers sprinkle some into their coffee. It decarboxylates when added to boiling water. Therefore, there is no need to place it in the oven first (although you can do so if you wish). You can also add it to your tea. One milligram is more than enough for every six ounces of liquid.

Back
Top Bottom