Newbie Growing Incredible Bulk

akgisman

I'm 3/4 of the way through my first grow. I'm growing Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk and am in week 5 of flowering. I have some pretty good buds and even a couple of colas under a 4-light 185 watt LED. While my light is small, it seems to be doing an adequate job.

Has anyone else grown this strain, and could you add anything to my general knowledge base? Thanks.

I'm 3/4 of the way through my first grow. I'm growing Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk and am in week 5 of flowering. I have some pretty good buds and even a couple of colas under a 4-light 185 watt LED. While my light is small, it seems to be doing an adequate job.

Has anyone else grown this strain, and could you add anything to my general knowledge base? Thanks.

Do you have a grow journal? I'd love to see it through. I have 2 that I'm slow growing till my current 2 are done and I would like to see what I can expect :thumb:

I kept notes, but it was basic information noted every few days. Lots of stream of consciousness musings as I watched my plants mature into flower.

Back
Top Bottom