Newbie need help DWC Grow

Oat0328

Hello, Im new at this and think my plant may not be on the right directions I topped it and cut two fan leaves off. I think I may have a claw because the leave are twisting issue am correct? Maybe too much light or water? Im doing a DWC in my closet with this setup.

sprouted 1/21-1/24

18-21 days old I assume

Lights: 150w hps 18in away
Grow medium: hydroton
5 gal res with 3g of water
ph5.8-6.1
ppm hard water 171ppm+ nutes =1030ppm-171ppm= 859ppm of nutes am I correct?
Temp 82 degrees humidity 35%
Big fan for circulation

At this point I just need to know if Im doing something wrong so I flushed the res and added only ph'd water for now until I figure something out.

Thanks
Curled leaves
IMG_132511.JPG

I topped her as well
IMG_13226.JPG

Leave are curling & twisting
IMG_132012.JPG

try and get the humidity up to around 60-70 percent. just spray them with plain tap water a couple times a day. and with just a 150w hps your going to have to flower really early. 150w will not support that many or that big of plants for flowering

Thanks for the reply quick question am I calculating the ppm correct with the ppm from my water plus the nutes. Is that how you calculate it to keep it in check?

yes. but at that young age the plants barely drink or feed. i usually leave the nute mix for 2 weeks. its saves money from not wasting the nutes

yes. but at that young age the plants barely drink or feed. i usually leave the nute mix for 2 weeks. its saves money from not wasting the nutes

I agree, its my first time,however; I was using the Gh 3 part series and now I switch it over to the lucas formula @ 5/10 micro /bloom per gal because I am using a 150w hps. At the current moment using 4/8 50% strength to test it out I think I went over board with the nutes. Is my res at the right level 5 gal res water line @ 3gal?

Alright kool I'll get one asap for now since you mentioned it. I had a frozen koolaid container in the freezer so I just dropped in there when it melts down Ill re-freeze and start the procedure over to see what happens. @ reparboon I start to spray them down and they looking better already.

Back
Top Bottom