Twisting leaves, new growth

What you mean tds?
If its like units from a meter I dont use meters and stuff like that. I like to keep things simple as possible FOR NOW.
I will keep stepping my game up but there are things ahead of meters that Ill be putting in place first personally

Tds meter shows ppm this is important to sorting out how much nutes you have in the water mixer before feeding
Plus after you can collect the run off and see how hot your soil is this is a good way of indicating if you should flush or not. Idk what ways you go about checking your Ppm without a meter of some sort or your EC....
what method you use then??

Tds meter shows ppm this is important to sorting out how much nutes you have in the water mixer before feeding
Plus after you can collect the run off and see how hot your soil is this is a good way of indicating if you should flush or not. Idk what ways you go about checking your Ppm without a meter of some sort or your EC....
what method you use then??
I dont lol. I just listen to my plants and up my dosage if needed or lower it if they show burn. It doesn't need to be that complicated. I know what to look for with lockout and I use a cheap PH testing solution.

I dont lol. I just listen to my plants and up my dosage if needed or lower it if they show burn. It doesn't need to be that complicated. I know what to look for with lockout and I use a cheap PH testing solution.

You cant test ph of run off to see what the soils run off ph is tho. You have to do a soil test to determine the ph of the soil itself.
And to the answer you put yes you can do it that way by looking but me i just rather prefer knowing what and how much im giving to her so that when i test run off i can determine ok she can take in this much more or i need to back off before i run into a problem.
But your correct everbody has there own way of growing and what works for one guy will not work for the other..

Good looking plants by the way buddy ill come visit your thread soon im busy everywhere else right now and things at home and work to hardly have time for 420 right now but after x-mas ill have plenty of time.. ill see ya soon on your thread ready to check it out my friend

You cant test ph of run off to see what the soils run off ph is tho. You have to do a soil test to determine the ph of the soil itself.
And to the answer you put yes you can do it that way by looking but me i just rather prefer knowing what and how much im giving to her so that when i test run off i can determine ok she can take in this much more or i need to back off before i run into a problem.
But your correct everbody has there own way of growing and what works for one guy will not work for the other..

Good looking plants by the way buddy ill come visit your thread soon im busy everywhere else right now and things at home and work to hardly have time for 420 right now but after x-mas ill have plenty of time.. ill see ya soon on your thread ready to check it out my friend
You can check runoff with the ph test kit easy enough. The one i get has the soil testing powder aswell so im set bro lol.
Thank you I appreciate that man. I know how you feel man its a drama out here.

So I waited to water to completely air out my soil and it’s still doing the same thing. Crazy drooping leaves but before I watered the leaves we’re praying and looking really healthy. Ph run off was 6.5. No signs of light/wind/nutrient burns.

So I waited to water to completely air out my soil and it’s still doing the same thing. Crazy drooping leaves but before I watered the leaves we’re praying and looking really healthy. Ph run off was 6.5. No signs of light/wind/nutrient burns.
see how long it takes to recover after the watering.. time how long it takes, is it 30 mins 2 hrs? has to be either to much nutrient, like nitrogen, or the temp of the water is messing with the roots.. but if you watered just 2 days ago theres no way you prolly needed water specially if leafs were praying the plant would of let you known that it needed water.. the leafs would of fell towards the stock i think i told you to wait to water for 4 days it wouldnt of hurt her that away we could of ruled out over watering.. did you test TDS of the run off?

knowing how hot the soil is is crucial...

see how long it takes to recover after the watering.. time how long it takes, is it 30 mins 2 hrs? has to be either to much nutrient, like nitrogen, or the temp of the water is messing with the roots.. but if you watered just 2 days ago theres no way you prolly needed water specially if leafs were praying the plant would of let you known that it needed water.. the leafs would of fell towards the stock i think i told you to wait to water for 4 days it wouldnt of hurt her that away we could of ruled out over watering.. did you test TDS of the run off?
I did wait 4 days to water. I watered on Thursday morning and then Sunday night.

It takes about 10-12 hrs to go back to normal
Did u water slow like i suggested and water with a turkey baster slowly.. its seeming the soil is to hot and the roots are choking off

No I normally just water straight from the Gallon jug. My ppm is good btw
What is your runoff ppm? We dont know what good is lol.. you should of poured the water in slow bc where u transplanted the lose soil is trying to compact on your roots and pushing down on them you get what im saying.. you can choke them out due to weight of the water pushing down on the lose roots from transplanting..

What is your runoff ppm? We dont know what good is lol.. you should of poured the water in slow bc where u transplanted the lose soil is trying to compact on your roots and pushing down on them you get what im saying.. you can choke them out due to weight of the water pushing down on the lose roots from transplanting..
I did what you said and it worked! I cut the top off of a small Redbull can, washed it out naturally. I only used about half a gallon this time instead of a full gallon . Is important that I get runoff? Because I don’t think I used enough water and there was no runoff. There was no drooping this time though! Plant looks beautiful

I did what you said and it worked! I cut the top off of a small Redbull can, washed it out naturally. I only used about half a gallon this time instead of a full gallon . Is important that I get runoff? Because I don’t think I used enough water and there was no runoff. There was no drooping this time though! Plant looks beautiful
Damn im good :yahoo::bravo:i told you lol i said trust me itll work see researching pays off and i was told i was giving miss information!!! Yes we need run off

Youll be fine without a run off this time just next time do just like u did and do it till you get run off about 10% run off should be fine

I’ll post some pics tomorrow. It’s 2am here. Looking real good though! Pretty happy about it. Thanks man!
Your welcome buddy glad your back on track your going to have to water like that for now on its a pain in the a** i know but its worth it in the long run... next time just do what u did till you get some run off and please check your ppm if you can bc you dont wanna run into your soil getting hot..

Back
Top Bottom