Newbie Thank You 420 Magazine

Delta30two

I am new to this forum and already I have gained so much more new knowledge! I want to thank Blue Planet Nutrients for the huge amount of education given on their site! I have bought so many books including Jorge Cervantes and other great books but to identify the problems I am having all I had to do was read up on all the valuable information and see the photos that Blue Planet Nutrients has available for FREE right on the site!

Not only that, but I have gotten so much free advice from BPN about the quality of my water and suggestions to put in an RO system and a swamp cooler and I plan to let this forum know the results of changing not only the heat, water issues but changing to BPN for my current grow.

I would like to share that if you live in a hot dry climate as I do and heat is a problem in your indoor grow area, you cannot beat a swamp cooler! Efficient, cost me ten bucks a month to run AND my girls are getting the necessary humidity which an air conditioner won't provide. I had my cooler made in Tucson AZ and will be glad to direct anyone to his site

Corey owner of BPN has been a godsend with all of his knowledge! Thank you 420 for having such a great sponsor and magazine to rely on.
More to come as things progress. I love the BPN Organics and already see a beautiful future for my girls.
:thanks:
delta

re: Newbie Thank You 420 Magazine

Hey Delta! good to finally see you in here :)
Oh, some of the information on my site was scabbed together from various internet resources so not all of it is original. None of the pics of plant nutrient deficiencies are my originals...just wanted to make that clear.
Anyway, Good to see that RO system finally working! Your hard water with over 300 ppm is WAAYY to high and I think that will solve many of the issues you were having. THe swamp cooler will solve the rest. I can't wait to fly up to your place and burn one with ya :) Cheers :roorrip:

P.S., I am looking forward to that badass grow journal you will be posting once you get everything sorted out :yahoo: I will get you close to 1 gram/watt...just wait!

It doesn't matter where you got the information but that you took the enormous amount of time to put it all up on the BPN website. I don't know of another company that has put that much effort and knowledge base on their site. It is immensely helpful.

The biggest help was you explaining in such detail about the well water and heat problems I was having and pushing me to get the cooler and RO system. The company that put in the RO system has put this system in for many local growers and said they are screaming at how the results have changed the production and flavor. The Swamp cooler is DA BOMB and here I thought those things were of the dinosaur age, they are back to the future!

Thank you again for sharing all of your technical knowledge with us.
delta

Looks fantastic! Isn't it a wonderful resource having Blue Planet following these grows and helping! All's well, keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom