Nutrients

lil stinker 420

i just made my order and in about a week i will officially be part of team bpn im pretty excited to try this stuff out. super good deal on the 3 part grow,micro,bloom. :thanks: bpn

lil stinker 420 said:
i just made my order and in about a week i will officially be part of team bpn im pretty excited to try this stuff out. super good deal on the 3 part grow,micro,bloom. :thanks: bpn

Hey Stinker! :)

Sounds good to me! I'll pull up a chair and follow along when you get everything up and running! :thumb:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Re: blue planet nutriants

you got a front row seat brother, when it takes off ill be doing "BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS 3 PART" with ffof 50 50 mix with happy frog soil and coco coir mix with vermiculite and 35-40% perlite under a 1000w. and a 600w. hps air cooled all from seed. i think im going to let the people here choose the strain i have about 30 dif. ones to choose from. including an og kush, blueberry, ssh,lemon skunk,w.w., trainwreck just to name a few. im leaning towards burmese kush i really want to try it, but theres to many good ones to choose just one. id like to do them all,but i think im going to narrow it down to about 5. im also thinking about a side by grow with bpn against the full line of fox farms. im undecided just kicking around some ideas to make for an interesting journal.im also open to any suggestions so feel free to to share your input everyone.

Wasssssssup stinker? I am also part of team BPN,glad to be on a winning team! I have been using the 3 part package that you ordered and everything is working out nicely for me! :goodluck: to you on your grow and welcome aboard! :circle-of-love: BPN :morenutes:

pull up a seat smoke1. have you just been following their feeding chart or have you come up with your own?

thanx 12/12 you have a seat in the front to my friend.im not doing them all even though id like to. i just wanted to name a few. im thinking i can run 10 or 12 plants with the lighting i have. maybe less and just let them bush out.

just recieved everything today super fast shipping, very well packed, and great, great price. i cant say thanx enough to CORY at "BLUE PLANET NUTIENTS". HES REALLY GOOD PEOPLE. this grow will kick off in the next few weeks along with a journal. THANX AGAIN B.P.N.

Hey Stinker.... I will be starting my BPN journal in the upcoming days. I just put 3 in buckets and found bugs on them. So I am treating the babys and getting more clean ones in the next few days. At that point I will start my Journal. For now I will kick back fire one up and watch yours.
:tokin:

PS Corey is cool!!!

pull up a seat. my grow is on delay right now due to some legal stuff between me and my ex over my son but its close to wraped up and then its on. yeh cory is good people super cool. i am changing from a 600w. and a 1000w. i decided to go with 3 600w. instead i think ill get more coverage and save a little on electric too. good luck on your grow "insurence guy".

C an anyone help me I need to talk to corey at blue planet i have a grow going in 5th week and was going to use fox farms blooming micronutrients (open sesame, beastie bloomz, & cha ching) I need something organic to replace the FF (i thought it was organic). If anybody could tell me how to contact him i would appreciate it. THANX!

Back
Top Bottom