Advanced Nutrient Ratios Help

oozc

hello, i am new at growing, so i m confused with nutrient ratios.

i am going to use advanced nutrients 3 part micro grow bloom set, it says i should use 1 : 1 : 1? is it okay to use same ratio whole grow?
can i use just grow and micro for veg , bloom and micro for flowering?
or should i use 3 : 2 : 1 for veg and 1 : 2 : 3 for flower?

I don't use AN products so...
When in doubt, follow the instructions. Since you put your trust in AN products, I'd follow their advice until you learn otherwise.
IMO, all manufacturers tend to push the plants pretty hard so you could dial it back some until you learn how your girls react to the mix. Some strains are heavier feeders than others. If you are new to growing and AN stuff, I'd start with their recommendations of 1 : 1 : 1, but weaker (like 50%) while plants are young and you are figuring it out.

When I say 1.1.1 I mean the exact same amount of each nutrient, each week when I refresh my buckets. AN says seedlings 1ml/L. That would be 15 ml for a seedling in my buckets. I do not use anywhere near that much. Right now my largest girl is getting only 2ml/L and she is in flowering where AN says she needs 4ml/L. I hope that makes it clear. I don't want you to burn up your plants.

When I say 1.1.1 I mean the exact same amount of each nutrient, each week when I refresh my buckets. AN says seedlings 1ml/L. That would be 15 ml for a seedling in my buckets. I do not use anywhere near that much. Right now my largest girl is getting only 2ml/L and she is in flowering where AN says she needs 4ml/L. I hope that makes it clear. I don't want you to burn up your plants.

thanks for refreshment rifle :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom