? about AN: Bud Blood, Big Bud, and bloom feeding

Flurple

Nug of the Month 3rd Place Winner (Nov 09')
im using the grow micro bloom along with some additional additives (H-2,F-1,Sensizym, Tarantula, Pirahna, Voodoo Juice) for all around health. if anyone has been using advanced nutrients for a while and is familiar with the products please help or give me your guess

im confused about the 3 : 2 : 1 , 1 : 2 : 3 feed ratio that is mentioned on the back of the grow micro bloom bottles. i am wondering if this applies only if i am using grow micro bloom and no additional items. it seems the ppm will get really high if i add them at those ratios

also i went online to use the nutrient calculator and i dont have all the items on the list so i dont know how to compensate for them. For example i am not sure i want to spend more cash on Bud Blood and Big Bud, can i supplement them with more micro and bloom to get a similar effect?

few more thoughts i had for some of the things that are added 1x a week or 1x every 3 weeks, is there a way to increase their effectiveness or use less? maybe add it more often but at less concentrated amounts

and for the things like sensizyme, H-2, etc will adding them at 1/2 or 1/4 concentration still allow them to be effective or am i better off not adding it?

you dont need all of the parts of the feed program to be effective aslong as u have your basics covered the rest is not totally neccessary i mean come on my bloom feed has like 11 components i am sure without some of these the reults would not be much diff definitley big bud over blood!! just mix what it says and check ur results then next time tinker a bit and compare different strains have different appetites

Back
Top Bottom