Please help me how to use Sensi Bloom advanced nutrient

I have used the part a and part b bloom. This is your base bloom nutrients. You will mix them equally, every time. If you are mixing a gallon jug, you would put the part a in first and then the part b.
AN has some additives that you can use during different weeks of flower. Ignighter, big bud and overdrive. You use the base every time and add these products during different weeks of the grow.
I think the ignightor is the first 2-3 weeks, then big bud for weeks 3-6 and then overdrive for the last two weeks.
I will be using an nutes in my new grow journal
Thank you very much

thank you i bought it and will try to use it because i can't return it
they aren't bad. just don't like the companies approach any more.
there are lots of nute suppliers that act exactly the same.

Can you give me advice about the best nutrition for coco coir or hydroponic system.

a lot depends on what is available where you live

for the time being you might as well stick with what you have. you have already paid for it, and the AN nutes do work and are popular.

i'm in a system called hempy. near identical to coco, but even cheaper to run. i just switched from AN nutes to Mega Crop. MC is a one part dry nute that you mix up yourself. its main selling points are cost effectiveness and simplicity. i would give MC a look in the future after you have used up the majority of the AN stuff.

in the meantime arakawa, start a grow journal and get some pics up. it is a lot easier for the guys here to help when you have some pics, and a journal to reference how the plants are doing. :)

for the time being you might as well stick with what you have. you have already paid for it, and the AN nutes do work and are popular.

i'm in a system called hempy. near identical to coco, but even cheaper to run. i just switched from AN nutes to Mega Crop. MC is a one part dry nute that you mix up yourself. its main selling points are cost effectiveness and simplicity. i would give MC a look in the future after you have used up the majority of the AN stuff.

in the meantime arakawa, start a grow journal and get some pics up. it is a lot easier for the guys here to help when you have some pics, and a journal to reference how the plants are doing. :)
Thank you very much for the very helpful advice to me

Your gonna have to watch your plant they will tell you if they're getting to much N then start cutting back I guess it's a strain by strain some will take it some won't

^^^THIS^^^

Manufacturer suggestions are just that, suggestions - and they're generally a one-size-fits all generic recommendation, anyway. For example: A lot of African sativas don't tolerate even a moderate amount of nitrogen, but do fine with moderate amounts of phosphorous and potassium. Others don't tolerate moderate amounts of much of anything.

What strain are you growing?

I'll make the same suggestion that most everyone else has: Start a grow journal thread.

Your app pro version my app free :cough:

Advanced Nutrients expects people to spend all kinds of money on their products, then tries to get them to spend more money for a thing that helps them use those products?

That's AN for you, I guess. . . .

Soil nutrients can be used on the hempy system ?
Can i use sensi for soil for hempy system ?

Check your bottle is it for soil I didn't know advanced made soil specific nutes I got a different line to control pH

But now we know your in hempy
you probably can use it cause the pH for hempy I believe is same as hydro

Just mix one to one of your a and b and letem grow see what happens

Start a journal for real I just re read your first post the recipe is for gh won't work on the advanced 3 part tryed it and crashed some fat ass plants but what you got is 2 part run it at half strength and se what happens I run 3 part at 30% and plants are happy as hell

Quit over thinking run what you got and have some fun

you probably can use it cause the pH for hempy I believe is same as hydro

Hempy IS hydroponics (but hydroponics is not necessarily hempy ;) ).

Back
Top Bottom