Please help me how to use Sensi Bloom advanced nutrient

arakawa

Sensi soil patch A has a ratio of 3-0-0 and patch B is 2-4-8 I need to reduce how many ml of patch A in the last weeks.Download from the manufacturer does not say when to reduce patch A.
Or I mix all patch A and patch B for all weeks
I would like to ask about a tutorial like this
General hydroponic nutrient.
Bloom
Week 1 of 12/12 : 6ml Grow + 6mil Micro+10ml Bloom
Week 2 of 12/12: 3ml Grow + 7ml Miccro + 12ml Bloom
Week 3: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 14ml Bloom
Week 4: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 16ml Bloom
Week 5: 2..5 Grow + 7ml Micro + 18ml Bloom
Week 6: NO GROW + 6ml Micro + 20ml Bloom USE

Attachments

• IMG_20191002_170013.jpg
    IMG_20191002_170013.jpg
    633.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20191002_165939.jpg
    IMG_20191002_165939.jpg
    555.7 KB · Views: 128
i just gave up on AN nutes.

do as chris says, use their online schedule, but only as a guide.

depending on your media you will probably have to cut it it back.. when i was using AN my feeds topped out between 800 - 1200 ppm in flower. that's about a third less than what the bottle strength chart will give you.

i just gave up on AN nutes.

do as chris says, use their online schedule, but only as a guide.

depending on your media you will probably have to cut it it back.. when i was using AN my feeds topped out between 800 - 1200 ppm in flower. that's about a third less than what the bottle strength chart will give you.
Do I need to reduce the dose of patch A for the following weeks 4,5,6,7 ?
Or just mix the doses of patch A and patch B equally in all weeks?

The schedule shows you the amount of each to use

And yes they do change based on each stage, but not necessarily weekly

Have u printed the schedule yet???????

Your gonna have to watch your plant they will tell you if they're getting to much N then start cutting back I guess it's a strain by strain some will take it some won't
Do I need to reduce the capacity of bottle A in the last weeks? Or I just mix bottles A and B for all weeks if it is not redundant nitrogen

the AN chart on their website shows equal parts of A + B throughout flower at 4ml / L.

personally i would dial it back to half that, and check my ppm level with an ec meter first to see how hot the mix is before feeding. after checking i would dial it up or back to get my target ppm.

depending on how the plants react you may need to add / reduce one of the formulas a bit.

the very first chart you posted is for one of the 3-part product lines AN sells. it is totally irrelevant to your situation. you are using the second half of a 4-part system. grow A+B and bloom A+B. you are using the bloom A+B. so that original chart means nothing.

the AN chart on their website shows equal parts of A + B throughout flower at 4ml / L.

personally i would dial it back to half that, and check my ppm level with an ec meter first to see how hot the mix is before feeding. after checking i would dial it up or back to get my target ppm.

depending on how the plants react you may need to add / reduce one of the formulas a bit.

the very first chart you posted is for one of the 3-part product lines AN sells. it is totally irrelevant to your situation. you are using the second half of a 4-part system. grow A+B and boom A+B. you are using the bloom A+B. so that original chart means nothing.
thank you very much :green_heart:

if you dont like to use a sheet of paper you can download the apps bud lab for your feeding schedule

AN have a grower support line their are really nice
I used the AN app, but I wanted to ask if bottle A needs less than bottle B in the week 4,5,6... Because bottle A has a nitrogen content of 3.0.0
Sorry my English not good

I used the AN app, but I wanted to ask if bottle A needs less than bottle B in the week 4,5,6... Because bottle A has a nitrogen content of 3.0.0
Are you sure you choose the right product in the app ?
seem your running the 3 part formula but you use the 2 part and in the 2 part and b should be the same ml all the time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191003-224147_BudLabs.jpg
    Screenshot_20191003-224147_BudLabs.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 131
my app just have instructions for simple normal incomplete like you
Here the screenshot how to get it more detailed , but it's only if you need or gonna use the other products

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191003-231731_BudLabs.jpg
    Screenshot_20191003-231731_BudLabs.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20191003-232110_BudLabs.jpg
    Screenshot_20191003-232110_BudLabs.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_20191003-232115_BudLabs.jpg
    Screenshot_20191003-232115_BudLabs.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 104
I have used the part a and part b bloom. This is your base bloom nutrients. You will mix them equally, every time. If you are mixing a gallon jug, you would put the part a in first and then the part b.
AN has some additives that you can use during different weeks of flower. Ignighter, big bud and overdrive. You use the base every time and add these products during different weeks of the grow.
I think the ignightor is the first 2-3 weeks, then big bud for weeks 3-6 and then overdrive for the last two weeks.
I will be using an nutes in my new grow journal

fyi the originator of the AN line broke with the company under super suspicious circumstances and started emerald harvest.

both companies base their business plan on providing incomplete nutrient lines so you wind up buying ever more additives. i gave up chasing their products.

fyi the originator of the AN line broke with the company under super suspicious circumstances and started emerald harvest.

both companies base their business plan on providing incomplete nutrient lines so you wind up buying ever more additives. i gave up chasing their products.
thank you i bought it and will try to use it because i can't return it

Back
Top Bottom