General Hydroponics- Nutrients Help - Flowering Stage

n3mp0

I'm about 5 weeks into flowering stage and my plants bud growth is really slow. (Buds are smaller then golf balls.) I'm using the 3 part GH, but I've been following the instruction on the bottle and haven't been increasing it every week. I just started increasing it this week. I assume that's could be the cause? I can't think of anything else that would have affected it. My temps around 70-89F. I water my 5Gal once a week, sometimes twice and I've trimmed the branch to allow the plant to focus directly on growing buds.

With that being said; I've been using this schedule, which I found on the forums. Any agree or disagree?

WEEKLY FEEDING SCHEDULE:
Week 1 (rooted clones or 3 leaf-sets on seedlings) : 2.5 ml EACH Grow, Micro & Bloom
Week 2: 5ml Grow + 2.5ml Micro + 2.5ml Bloom
Week 3: 10ml Grow + 5ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 4 until 12/12 : 12ml Grow + 6ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 1 of 12/12 : 6ml Grow + 6mil Micro+10ml Bloom
Week 2 of 12/12: 3ml Grow + 7ml Miccro + 12ml Bloom
Week 3: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 14ml Bloom
Week 4: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 16ml Bloom
Week 5: 2..5 Grow + 7ml Micro + 18ml Bloom
Week 6: NO GROW + 6ml Micro + 20ml Bloom USE UNTIL FLUSH!
Flush 10-14 days before harvesting

Also, can anyone explain the diffrence between Organic vs Concentrated ph solution? And if anyone could guide me to a place I can find someone creating videos, journal or blog about using soil, and GH 3 part. That would be great. Or if anyone's used it and recommends something else. Thanks!

that's not the same gh flora series feeding schedule i go by its way different .. 12 ml at week 4 ??? mine calls for 5ml grow 5ml micro 2.5ml bloom and that's per their feeding schedule

I’m using the same GH schedule as posted above and just gave the “week 4” today. It’s actually week 8 fir my plant as it said to start at 3 leaf sets, and it took a month for my “outdoor during winter in AZ ” plant to develop 3 leaf sets. Its an auto fem. It’s taken off since then and looks great but now I’m concerned it’s going to be too much fertilizer.

CBD3FBE2-D9C9-4765-B3AD-4C49C2EC0389.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom