Newer grower from Michigan

Finnicki

Hello all. Finnicki here. I am new to all this and am feeling myself along, blindly of course. My wife was given a small plant around June. Small like in a foot tall. We started putting it out on the deck, but the weather was iffy. It has been indoors under a LED light for12/12 the last few months. It grew to 18” and had like 41 buds on it. My wife smokes a lil and I make edibles as I have never smoked anything and am not going to start now. Plant is small but showing new growth. We were told it was a clone. We harvested it before vacation for ten days. I had a slow drip system going and think it was overwatered so I am letting it dry out now. I have it in a plastic pot where I can water at the base as well as from above. Is a bag or bucket the way to go? Is there a way/container that will show the moisture in the soil all the way down? Will be reading other posts to pack the brain with info in the near future.
hope to clone this plant as it grows.

Welcome to the community.

Congrats on your grow.

I haven't heard of containers with moisture level on it but great idea. And as far as which is better...well it is just personal preference really.

If this plant is a clone to begin with, i don't think you can take clones from it. If I am wrong I am sure someone will correct me but that is my understanding anyways.

Back
Top Bottom