Nice fatty

420AM&PM

Heres a nice fat joint i rolled up like half an hour ago .... Smoked it down to this and am going to put it in my bong in a few minutes .... Went to my buddies last night, bought a half oz and we rolled up like an half oz joint .... Everybody else pitch in, i put half of a half and then D put about a half of a half ... then B put a really fat dense nug. R grinded it all up and rolled it ... We took a picture of it ( on my buddies camera ), it was almost as tall as a glass beer bottle, really fat to .... Between that and all the smaller joints we smoked i was fuckin blazed. Then B leaves to go to his mothers for a while and comes back with blunt wraps and 6 nice nize buds ... really white, crystaly and real dense. He rolled up a sizzurup blunt? I've never heard of them but it was something like sizurup ... Really good ....

100_12631.JPG

100_12581.JPG

100_12591.JPG

100_12641.JPG

Should of put that baby in a Blunt.

Nice joint. That looks like some good weed to. I have that same blue lighter.

I dont normaly get buds like this around here. This shit is sorta dense but breaks up pretty easy .... Good smoke though .... I like the hempire papers, alot better than zig zags ....

Heres part of my wake and bake session today .... i got up at 6:30 and took a few bong rips, then got up again at 11:30 took a few more bong rips then at like 12:30 i rolled up this .... first joint ive ever rolled with a filter, just wanted to try it and i like it, you get alot of better hits. I always forgot to take a pic of it full but i forget ....

100_12662.JPG

100_12682.JPG

100_12674.JPG

100_12691.JPG

:joint:

Looks alright man, that size joint will def fuck you up

True Blunt's Sizzurp, awesome flavor, in my top 3 for sure.

Back
Top Bottom