Nice looking young buds

HigherDrifter

Hey all.

Finally figured out how to tweak my camera to get better macro shots.

These buds are about 3.5 weeks in development.

Enjoy ;) :)

YoungBuds_3.jpg

YoungBuds_2.jpg

YoungBuds_1.jpg

:thumb:

:yummy:

:rollit:

Re: Nice looking young buds....

Here's some more:

YoungBuds_5.jpg

YoungBuds_4.jpg

In one pic the tip of the pistils look burnt, the buds are beautiful and im not trying to take anything away from them, one of my plants is doing the same thing. I wonder what causes that? do you have any idea? your buds look sweet though. I hope they smoke as good as they look.:thumb:

In one pic the tip of the pistils look burnt, the buds are beautiful and im not trying to take anything away from them, one of my plants is doing the same thing. I wonder what causes that? do you have any idea?

I don't know.

I can only guess as to what this "burning" appearance is caused by. You're guess would be as good as mine.

I know they're being fed and watered good.

Sun's too bright? All the pollutants in the air around here? :scratchinghead:

I had some very similar plants last year that did the same thing. Everything smoked fine.

Come to think of it...:hmmmm:

could be from insects. I've got a plethora of different bugs hangin out on my plants.

CAPTNPLANTIT...

Where you from?

Its not decriminalized where i live so all i can say is waay upina holler. nothin against you dude. my state, more than likely, wont see any regulation for a good 10 years.

Its not decriminalized where i live so all i can say is waay upina holler. nothin against you dude. my state, more than likely, wont see any regulation for a good 10 years.

Right on man. Didn't mean to pry. Was just curious.

10 years uh?

That sucks.

Hearts out to ya man. :green_heart:

Here's what I think is some type of Robber Fly. Seen lots of these on my plants...and that's a good thing:

RobberFly.jpg

Here's some more bud pics:

YoungBuds_8.jpg

YoungBuds_7.jpg

YoungBuds_6.jpg

The Fly:

Long-legged fly (Condylostylus longicornis)

Hey drifter sup amigo....you ladies lookin great...ima growing indoors and had a horrible gnats prob last time so ima always lookin for pests...that is a long legged fly like you thought...ive looked him up in my bugs database..great app...especially for growers..its got hundreds of bugs to mtch up yours.....they eat ephids...hope this help...

one of my fav stages is when they just start to flower... they are so cute... LOL

Uh huh...trouble is, they're getting cuter and cuter as they develop :yummy::morenutes::drool:

Okay. These buds are now @ 4 weeks (at least...maybe a day or two more).

The entire plant is getting more and more buds on it.

YoungBuds_9.jpg
YoungBuds_12.jpg
YoungBuds_11.jpg
YoungBuds_10.jpg

If anyone cares to take a guess as to what strain these might be...have at it. :thumb:

There's so many different strains nowadays...

Here's what is:

2 Females -

One plant is 9 foot 6 inches tall, the other not too far behind by 6~8 inches - very Sativa like characteristics?

Both are very branchy and bushy - like an Indica.

but also lanky - like a Sativa

Both have long bud hairs(pistils) - very Sativa like characteristics?

Buds on both are small and airy - very Sativa like characteristics?

Leaf structure - hard to say, could be a little of both Sativa and Indica.

Low overall plant scent - very Sativa like characteristics?

Bud scent, next to nil (a faint piney or planty smell) - very Sativa like characteristics?

One of the female's leaf stems are turning a dark red, maybe maroon - probably no help for I've read many different strains have the same red leaf stems.

I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom