Nirvana!

Thew1sest

I'm still pretty green to this forum :thumb: , and am still not sure where to post this, but I just wanted to give reps to Nirvana Seeds!!! My brother got some feminized seeds, and they all grew just absolutely wonderful in a hydro environment. I'm truly amazed at how well each plant did from seed to bowl. I just wanted to say Happy Holidays and thanks for being a 420 sponsor!! I'm in love with great seeds, they always seem like a pain to me when things don't go right, but Nirvana cut that out for the most part, IMHO, if that even matters.

I know they had a poem contest that ended on the 6th but I couldn't help but partake. I know this is weeks late but i just wanted to share.

That one precious Nirvana seed is all we seek,
To germinate, sprout, and brighten our week.
The lights shine high and bright,
To bring these little ones to a proud delight.
She waves back with the fans blown high,
With the signs of bud etched in our eye.
To watch this lady from young to old,
Is all I ask for this during this winter cold!

Thanks Nirvana and Happy Holidays everyone!

:peacetwo: :cool: :surf: :roorrip:

Ive been waiting on Nirvana seeds for a month. This friday will make 5 weeks. Probably got jipped.

Ive been waiting on Nirvana seeds for a month. This friday will make 5 weeks. Probably got jipped.

I doubt it... sometimes parcels take a while when they are coming from out of the Country... they will arrive soon I'm sure! :Namaste:

I hope your right, its just kinda disheartening when people ive talked to got theirs in a few weeks. Still got my fingers crossed but who knows. Thanks CK

And now I retract my previous statement. Just got impatient, thanks Nirvana and I appologise for the semi negative comment above and encourage anyone that needs to order to do so from Nirvana!!!

The Nirvana Seed Co. has some solid genetics.
Mau, the main breeder used to work for Green House!

When he left to form Nirvana Seeds, he took some clones with him. :grinjoint:

Try the White Rhino, Ice, Chrystal, Aurora Indica, and others.

:peace: cocoJoe

gotta try that white rhino. I love nirvanas deals, especially the weekend whopper. I grew out wonder woman which turned out amazing, turned 2 seeds into 12 plants and counting, definitely keeping this strain alive. Also have a baby white widow going that I'm going to clone out and run with.

Will also mention I bought 2 packs of widows and one arrived and 3/5 were smashed. Nirvana sent me out another 5 pack for free and all seeds were perfect and have had 100% germ rate.

Back in stock...

Hey everyone,

Just a quick heads-up that Nirvana Shop has (re)released an autoflowering, feminized version of Northern Lights and it is on special this weekend!

e.

I bought from Nirvana a couple of times and this last time they told me my ip address wasn't any good and asked me to email them a copy of my credit card and drivers license. I told them no way so they blocked my card and told me if I wanted to purchase from them in the future I would have to send those two copies. Looks like I will never be using them ever again, there are too many good seed companies that sell high end seeds and that's who I use now.

I live in a state where one plant is a felony...I feel like ordering seeds is a risk...

Then don't do it, too easy. This is about medicine, not breaking the law.

Back
Top Bottom