NL Autos harvest time?

Jmann69

420 Member
I know I threw my auto into shock at the begining when I transplanted it. I understand that the full grow time of an auto can be from 11 to 12 weeks or so. But I am at week 9 and most of the white hairs have change to an orangeish color. I don't want two wait two more weeks and give it extra time to rot out of damage it in any way. Due to the shock it looks like less than .5 oz. Live and learn. My question is whether to let it run its full time (a least 11) or bring it down now. Thanks, Jmann

What's the trichs look like. I harvest on that, not pistol color. Got a pic?

I uploaded a photo but I'm not sure how to attach it to the post. What would you look for in the trichomes? Seam to be whiteish in color.

I uploaded a photo but I'm not sure how to attach it to the post. What would you look for in the trichomes? Seam to be whiteish in color.

Bottom left of reply box is a tab that says my photos. Click it to imbed photos. If there are no photos there go back to your gallery and click "process". It is a two step operation to load photos to your gallery...upload, then process. Hope this helps. :)

1448802135666-1046110429.jpg

I know I threw my auto into shock at the begining when I transplanted it. I understand that the full grow time of an auto can be from 11 to 12 weeks or so. But I am at week 9 and most of the white hairs have change to an orangeish color. I don't want two wait two more weeks and give it extra time to rot out of damage it in any way. Due to the shock it looks like less than .5 oz. Live and learn. My question is whether to let it run its full time (a least 11) or bring it down now. Thanks, Jmann

I just harvested a NL AUTO and it took around 12 weeks from seed to finish in soil.. Everyone's conditions will vary tho..Hope this helps

On Dec 1 my NL will be 9weeks i want 50% amber 50% cloudy i have to go to 10weeks for that just a little longer thats all all in good time don't rush
IMG_49048.JPG
IMG_49059.JPG
IMG_49068.JPG

I harvest my cannabis plants by trichome maturity. You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Hydrofarm_AEM30_30x_Active_Eye_Loupe.png

Active Eye Loupe, 30X

Back
Top Bottom