NO EXTRADITION OF THE BC3! Marc Emery, Michelle Rainey and Greg Williams

SINGLECOLA

PLEASE DON'T LET THEM FALL
Today is the trial, April 9th, 2009.
Marc Emery, Michelle Rainey and Greg Williams, collectively known as the BC3 will go to trial today. They are fighting the US on being extradited!
I will not be an american today. I'll just be me, pissed off at this ragged country!
Please sign the petitions online. It looks like one of the main sites is currently down but keep trying, this has to be stopped. Google the BC3 and keep your eyes open for whats to come. It will be a sad sad day if this happens.
Block Extradition of Emery Petition
www.cannabisculture.com
Marc Emery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Welcome to MichelleRainey.com - Medical Cannabis Patients Advocate

HELP STOP THIS MADNESS!!!​

On April 24th, 2009, Michelle Rainey and Greg Williams went to Seattle, Washington to enter guilty pleas in exchange for sentences of 2 years of probation in Canada. Their sentencing is set for June 17th in the USA. The extradition hearing for Marc Emery is scheduled for June 1-5th, 2009 at the BC Supreme Court. See the No Extradition forum in the CC Forums for more information and discussion.

On April 24th, 2009, Michelle Rainey and Greg Williams went to Seattle, Washington to enter guilty pleas in exchange for sentences of 2 years of probation in Canada. Their sentencing is set for June 17th in the USA. The extradition hearing for Marc Emery is scheduled for June 1-5th, 2009 at the BC Supreme Court. See the No Extradition forum in the CC Forums for more information and discussion.
Marc Emery awaits his fate to this day.He has always contended that he would make no deal until or unless his co accused were dealt with fairly.Now that his co accused have a two year probation there is no reason that he can't be given the same deal.In Canada,where he was said to have committed his "crimes",he would have probably never been charged.Why does the DEA have offices in my country?Why can American law enforcement cross our border carrying their weapons with impunity?This so called war on drugs is justification for the most draconian new laws in Canadian history.Passport,we don't need no steenkin passport.Amerika is behind the biggest and most oppressive assault on human rights in the history of our planet.Even slaves had more rights that drug users.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom