No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

The strange thing is....I did write like 10-12 good articles ( even translated) for 420magazine.
They were there somewhere under 420 sponsors, but I can't find them anymore.
A shame...because I worked 2 days on this articles and did pay to translate them. :phew:

By the way : boss-g, thanx for posting my pics.

Anytime man, it was my pleasure. Remember, I got to see them here first! :Rasta:

I was hoping that Atmosphere would stick around a little longer. He seemed like a cool dude :cool:

Hi Cees and all,
I put one of my own experiment seedlings under the 12/12 last week after vegging for a week or so after transplanting. Waiting for it (her, I hope) to show sex and hopefully clone her... Great post:tommy:

After vegging for a week...THEIR you make the big mistake ....You will become sidegrow !

Stay cool,

Sure I did...I was one of the blind ones in the past !
12/12....and 24 plants under a 600 watt !
Since I hold myself on that system...I'm growing 1.2-1.3 gram per square meter !

Tsss...sorry....I ment that I take ( dry ) 1.2-1.3 gram per watt !

Cees
Is there anyway you can post a better pic of that plant in your avatar with the nun. I have seen some fantastic looking plants but that particular plant is the most beautiful one I have ever come across. One of my main goals in growing is to be able to have a perfect looking plant like that one.

Everybody else
This is not a gimmick to make you buy more seeds, I have studied this method and have seen the results. Its rather surprizing just how well it works. Makes spotting males super easy too. The key to having a good result is to germ the plants properly. A seedling damaged in anyway will slow and compromise a plant's harvest. (you might want to look up Cees germing process)
Plants grow amazingly well with just 12 hours of light and will flower the moment it reaches its maturity level. Since lateral branching never really had a chance to take off heavy bud development is promoted mainly on the main stalk. Nodes stay close together and you end up with a big fat bud stick.

Hé....America is waking up !
That's a great thing !!
Don't see it as sarcasm ( sarcastic ?) ...it's just like....the Dutch guys did have more space in the past in all kind of ways to test and test and test and....coming to conclusions !

high regards:cheesygrinsmiley:

Anytime man, it was my pleasure. Remember, I got to see them here first! :Rasta:

BIG mistake...I wrote 21 articles for 420 ! And the clou is...I can't find them back...but they were there...all of them ! Can you imagine how frustrated this is for me ?
Stay cool,

Cees

BIG mistake...I wrote 21 articles for 420 ! And the clou is...I can't find them back...but they were there...all of them ! Can you imagine how frustrated this is for me ?
Stay cool,

Cees

I clicked your username, and then clicked find all threads started by you....found a bunch there. great info, thanks!!

Cees, enter SpeesCees in the search field and see if you can find all of them. If not, PM me or Moose, and we will get on it.

Man...believe me...there were 21 articles....but whatever I try...I can't find them back ! And believe me...I was trying hard.

SpeesCees

Ok we will see what's up. I have NO time today. Son is out of school (Snow Day) and we have to go get pictures of the family (oh joy) :(
You are GMT+1 or 2 right? I am GMT -5. We will get together tonight or tomorrow morning on msn to get those photos uploaded and I will get with the Mooster and 420 about the articles.

Take care, talk with you soon!

:grinjoint:

Wait till you see the next one :)

Here is the last one he sent me.

justoneplant.JPG

WOW

Imagine yourself.....THIS IS ONE PLANT !

SpeesCees

I'm NEVER use more then 12 hours light !
It's a waste of energy and time in the first place.
Better germinate under 12 hours light and push them that way to show sex.
After 18-21 days you're sure which one are the males.
So....ready with your hps growroom...your next females are ready to go over the same day you harvest.
Like that you only need 7 weeks flowering.

Germinate them under Philips Cool White 33 ( NOT DELUX version !)
Start germinating 3 weeks before you harvest the hps room and your the man at the moment you harvest.
No shit with clones anymore but strong seedlings.
The good thing is also...you can put your timerclock on the same 12 hours as in your hps room. So it don't need another room.

Stay cool,

Back
Top Bottom