Noobish

unspun

I'm new of course. I'm also not good at introductions. I like my video games bloody, my boys greasy, and I'll take my pot any way I can get it.

:ganjamon:

Hi unspun, :welcome: :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. If you grow your own life is a little bit greener. I hope that made sense. We are glad you joined us at 420. Take your shoes off and stay awhile. As a member you are allowed to vote in our 420 contests. Here are some links:
420 Magazine's Member of the Month Contest: January 2010

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest: January 2010

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month Contest: January 2010

420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2009

420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2009

Thank you for joining us again, and if you need any help or have a question please contact a member of the Hospitality Team. I'll see you around the forums. :thanks: :peace:

Thanks for the welcome Coco! I actually decided to join to help fuel my knowledge for baking, and eventually growing. Problem is it's still illegal here, so right now all I am doing really is learning, and trying to make new friends.:peace:

I haven't tried rice crispy treats yet. I've made one batch of brownies but I used thc oil instead of butter, and it came out not very potent. I want to try with butter next time. Thanks for the welcome, welcome to you as well!

High unspun! :welcome:
Hope you are enjoying yourself. :bongrip:
Any Questions we can help you find? :hmmmm:
Did you vote in the Contests yet?
I hope you found the 420 kitchen...Right? :allgood:
We will be looking for you in the forums.:nomo:
Enjoy my friend. :winkyface:
See you around.
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom