Northern Lights #5 in my system (yes I'm still alive)

Hi everyone,

I haven't been around the forum much lately but I am still growin. :thumb:

The 3 plants nearest you and the plant in the bucket are Snow White (NLxCinderella99). I'm phasing it out as the Mothers I had were extremely tough to work with. Therefore, I am flowering the last mother as well. The 6 plants that are farthest away are NL #5.

This run is 12 days into flower. I flipped the lights when they were 12" and they are currently standing at 20"-24" depending on the individual plant.

If you have any questions on my system you can refer to my journal below or you can ask them here and I will answer. My setup is Aero/NFT and it has served me for over a year and a half without replacing a single part.

I'm feeding this run Sensi Grow and Sensi Bloom parts A&B.

flwr_day12_nl.gif

420 good to see your back.

you have inspired my first grow and I have gone aero same as you. i did copy your system with minor tweeks. i went with 6" pipe and all quick release pvc as i'm only using 12.5 out of a 27gallon rez. my water temp is the hardest to control because it's all in one but quick release makes it easy for cleaning. my net is plastic and set at 12" which they are just coming through. not sure how long to train 6plants or when to 12/12 ?? as i'm pulling 3 out of 9 very stressed-out slow growers.

they will be grown/vegged in seperate room with 400w MH.

stop by if you can bro you and earl inspired this completely

9 Plant 1000W Aeroponic Caramelicious From Seed

Glad to see that you're still growin'. You have an awesome setup that I actually started collecting parts and material to build, but hit a few speed bumps. The girls look very happy! :)

420fied, your plants are looking healthy and happy - after harvest, they should help make you feel the same.

Are those hoods the cheap HTGS ones? How are they working for you?

I haven't ran another scrog but I plan to. Flower power?

when to switch to 12/12?

i just switched to sex the plants, so i will be cloning from my scrog mother and using a clone to grow as new mother. so this scrog won't produce much as i'll have to pull males unless i can somehow stop pollen from forming (can this be done?).

MBS
9 Plant 1000W Aeroponic Caramelicious From Seed

Sorry to hear about the Ladies going Hermie on you. Good, you have a mother! Thats one step of loss prevention that I don`t want to overlook. They are looking great too! Keep it up :)

The Aero plants are 64 days in. I'm flushing for the next 6 days then likely chopping depending on what the trichs tell me. Most are cloudy with a few amber right now.I'm letting the majority go Amber. I'll provide pics when I chop.

I did harvest the mother which was in soil this morning. I may get 2 ounces off of her which isn't bad considering she wasn't getting a ton of light. She was just getting too big and needed to go.

Good growing and happy holidays to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom