Northmann's Tangerine Dream - Purple Haze & Dinachem Grow

northmann

Thanks for coming to take a look at my journal. :420: Alright the specs.

Strains- Tangerine Dream ( 2010 Cannabis Cup winner)
Purple Haze, Come on Jimi Hendrix had a song called Purple Haxe, So you know its good
DinaChem

Flower/ Veg- Seedling/ Veg soon
Hydro/ Soil- Soil
Lights- 600 watt Digital ballast with XXXL hood and four foot t-8's for supplemental light.
Grow space- Tent
Nutes- GH Organic and Non Organic Bloom boosters

Picture time! :theband:
20131014_220731.jpg

20131014_220805.jpg

20131014_220845.jpg

20131016_193433.jpg

20131016_193457.jpg

Re: Northmann's Tangerine Dream, Purple Haze and Dinachem grow

There you go! Welcome to Journals in Progress.

Looking forward to watching your grow :thumb:

:420:

Re: Northmann's Tangerine Dream, Purple Haze and Dinachem grow

I'm subbed

So I have done some research and I think I am going to just use TGA Base soil and TGA Super soil for this grow without any other Organic or Bloom boosters. Question, Has anyone on here used this soil/ just this soil no other boosters or such? Or have they found they had to add some things here and there ?
Thanks Northmann :peace:

So I forgot to post about the genetics-------Barneys Farm Tangerine Dream The exceptional crossing of G13 with Neville's A5 Haze — with the resulting plant again crossed with G13 — Tangerine Dream is sativa-dominant strain offering tangy, intense sweet citrus aromas and flavors as well as effects that are at once cerebral and relaxing. The best of both worlds for smokers and growers. Considering its attributes, Tangerine Dream's 70-day flowering time is remarkably short, and the one-meter high plants, with their strong and numerous side branches, yield an impressive minimum of 500 grams per square meter. Colas grow large and tight, especially for a sativa-dominant strain, and are flecked with red and orange hairs and frosted with a shimmering layer of fine THC crystals. A taste sensation offering clean and long lasting effects. Tangerine Dream evokes a citrus fruit fantasy and, somehow, an even more enchanting reality. How one strain can offer some many seemingly contrasting attributes is a shining example of how Barney's Farm is a leading force in advancing genetics and husbandry. This innovative, Sativa-dominant strain starts with the legendary G13 plant, known for it's intense flavors and strong effects, which is crossed with the unusually refined and exotic Neville's A-5 Haze. The resulting plant is again crossed with G13. The aesthetic total, however, far exceeds the sum of its genetic parts, as Tangerine Dream offers the visceral sensations of tearing into fresh citrus: a spray of essential oils from the peel with its complex and pleasant bitterness; deep, pungent aromas fill the air, and then, the concentrated, tangy sweet flavor of fruit and juice on the tongue. An experience both refreshing and intense. The large, tight colas — unusually firm and substantial for a sativa-dominant strain — are flecked with orange and red hairs, and frosted with a shimmering layer of THC crystals. A focused, fruit scent, accented with a whisper of earthy, herbal notes, is obvious even before Tangerine Dream is lit. The smoke offers an even more concentrated citrus fragrance, and zippy sweet flavors that linger on the tongue. These sensations are an excellent introduction to the high that follows: the happy, cerebral energy of sativa layering over just the right amount of indica relaxation. Growers, too, benefit from a joyful paradox: the flowering time of 70 days is very brief for a sativa-dominant plant, and the yields, of at least 500 grams per square meter, are exceptionally high. Plants grow to a height of about one meter, with strong and substantial side braches able to support their big, dense flowers. With minimum THC levels of 25% and CBD at 1.8%, Tangerine Dream truly lives up to its name, and Barney's Farm has made it real.

Dinachem is the latest version of the mythical elite clone ChemDog, in the seed form.

To reproduce and enhance its vigor, we have used an original clone and we have crossed it with a select clone of Guava Chem, injecting new energy and vigor, yet preserving its delicious flavor of authentic original ChemDog.

The ChemDog has an incredible pedigree, it is the mother of NYC Diesel, Sour Diesel and OG Kush. It´s an elite clone isolated in 1991, in the East Coast of the USA.

The clone is 21 years old and has lost a lot of vigor, leading to a declining production.

We found interesting the project of gathering the quality of ChemDog in the seed form and bring back the vigor and productivity that every grower wants.

The GuavaChem (or GuayabaChem in Spanish), is the result of the 4th generation of ChemDog stabilized, grown by the same breeder for many years and is very close to be an IBL or Inbreeding Line, a genetic line very stable and uniform.

It looks very much like the original clone, available in seed, which allows us to keep genetics for a long time and also select the best to cross with the mother.

We have to acknowledge the participation in this project of the legendary breeder and creator of the strain, ChemDog, which has contributed with Guava Chem seeds and the elite clone.

From this batch of seeds we selected the most stable plants and best quality to cross them with the original clone.

Dinachem´s aroma and flavor is eye popping, getting your attention right away. It´s an unique taste, pungent and fragrant, like lemon mixed with petroleum and a hint of pine leaves.

Effect

Powerful, pleasant and relaxing.

Highlighting its capacity for pain and anxiety.

Moreover stimulates the appetite powerfully.

All these features make it desirable for both, recreational and medicinal use.

There is an extended believe, about this strain, that expresses its full potential when grown with chemical fertilisers, which we deny.

In the hands of experienced growers and cultivated by biological means is simply delicious.

Dinachem is a complex project made possible thanks to the work of many people in two continents, we hope you like it :)

G13 Labs Purple Haze is a cannabis hybrid with a soaring Haze high mixed with thick resin production of the finest Indicas. Not too tall. Purple Haze is beautiful, with long running buds that produce pleasing dense and a sticky coating of trichomes. Purple Haze is darker than most Sativas more deep green of Afghanis. When exposed to lower temperatures at the end of flowering, leaves and calyxes can rapidly change colour from dark green to lavender or violet and sometime blue. G13 Labs Purple Haze smells subtle when plants are growing, becoming rich and sharp when buds are harvested and dried. Purple Haze flowers between 50-65 days and produces a medium yield.

So I think I'm going to do an experiment with Tangerine Dream #1 and Tangerine Dream #2. Sense TD#2 is in a small Air pot already I am going to flower in a 5 gal air pot, And TD#1 in a regular 5 gal pot and see if there's any difference between the to yields .. And I have a up and coming project ( pics later) of a seedling/clone box I'm working on. :goof:

Back
Top Bottom