Not showing sex! 3 weeks of waiting

Weeda

:Namaste:

Hey guys ,

I turned my babies on 12\12 light cycle .
about 3 weeks and half right now , and there is no changes at all except

this

20140415_164036.jpg

i got on it one 300watt and two 200watt lamps.

and this is my young baby :

photo_1_125.JPG

can anybody tells me if am suppose to do something ?
is it a girl ?
i bought big bud niut and am excited to use it , should i start using it ?maybe speed up the process ?:thanks:

Is your grow area perfectly dark? The plant in your photograph is not showing its sex yet, can you take some photographs of the upper nodes? Advanced Nutrients Big Bud is a bloom booster to be used on top of base nutrients.
"DIRECTIONS
Use 2 mL per Liter during weeks 2 through 4 of your flowering phase."

Here is the Advanced Nutrients Big Bud website

Big Bud : The Best Hydroponic Nutrient for your Grow Room

this is anther pic

and didn't answer my question about using big bud will speed up the process?

umm they are in a closet and i got timer on it . it might leak little light under the door !:p idk

you want complete darkness during the light cycle or this could interfere with flowering.
also I out plants on flower before only to realise a few days later the timer switch was not working properly and the lights were always on.
the other thing that will help your plant flower is reD spectrum of light looks like you might have more blue.

The reason I'm saying all this is because after 3 and a half weeks of flower your plants should be showing sex
are you sure its not an auto flower strain

greenergrass thank you alot for your replay
i'll make sure about light cycle being totally dark at night
the timer is working perfectly , i check on it sometimes before bed and after lol
what kind of light do u mean ? is it expensive ? is it hps ? require a blaster ?

sorry for posting this late , this is new pics: i saw couple white hairs forming on the two tops

light gives off different spectrum's in different colours when you get a grow light they will have the spectrum stated on them.
towards the end of summer the sun is at a different angle in the sky and there is more red in the light this helps plants know the end is near. plants will generally flower better with more of the red spectrum but to stimulate flowering the main thing is 12 hours dark.

I haven't grown auto flowering strains before but as far as i know the auto flowering kind just flower according to how old they are and not the photo period :peace:

Back
Top Bottom