not sure whats wrong (advice please )

me1968

not sure whats wrong any advice would be great. my plants are 5 weeks old and in first week of flowering and this brown spots are showing up . they are in organic soil and i water them with well water no fertilizer at all has been add my ph is around 6 to 6.8 .... should i be worried . im a first time indoor grower so im still learning.... but advice would be appreciated .
Picture00471.jpg
Picture00501.jpg
Picture00521.jpg

take a look at this thread
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

it has alot of great tips..

on your first pic.. it is hard to tell.. do you light with CFL's by any chance? that first pic looks exactly like on of my leaves that got a little too close.. (burned in a spiral,, into the leaf)

the others do look like some sorf of def.. but I am having a hard time trying to match to any pics,, (I am not exp. enought to just be able to help out,, sorry) but there are others here that will

take a good look at the thread, and try and match the pics to your plant...

thanks for the replies glad to see you can get answers on here ... i looked at that one site and none really looked like my leaves ... in all they look real healthy and i heard on here that white widows are not one of the easiest to grow ... i well keep yall informed and hopfully put some pics up in a few more weeks of some buds;)..... again thanks

Back
Top Bottom