Nute burn?

but my advice on that is to usually pH to 6.3, the point where the most nutes are the most mobile,
I let my feed ph vary pretty widely. I keep a log of things like this and my ph from June 1 thru June 10 in one 12 light room is ... 6.1, 6.5, 5.7, 5.8, 6.3, 6.5, 5.7, 5.5, 5.5, 6.0 and the SOIL ph is pretty steady at 6.6

I like to bounce it around and have availability of different traces at different times. But, I do the same for ppm. I may feed today at 400 ppm, then skip watering all together tomorrow; let em get good and hungry then hit them at 1000 ppm and stand back and watch em grow three inches.

The soil looks pretty dry to me but the plants are growing. I don't let the soil dry out. The plant needs water to move nutrients from the soil to the plant.

Put a fan on them if you dont have one or 2 running already.

Transpiration is a thing. Plants only retain about 5% of the water they uptake the rest is transpired away into the atmosphere. Once plants are past the seedling phase its very difficult to over water.

If the soil looks dry the plants need more water.

I don't use those meters but have heard there not very reliable. I prefer to feel the weight of the pot. Looks like you have a good handle on growing by your info. I have not used those nutes so I have no comment on them. If I had to guess I would say over watering or maybe magnesium deficiency. But wait for some more input because I am unsure.
Those meters are shit. I have one I out it in a bucket of water and it read dry. LoL throw it out and weight it wet then dry.

Back
Top Bottom