Nutrient/light burn issue! Please help dutch master base nutes with rdwc!

Hello all,

I am suffering a very strange problem with my girls here it is as listed on my grow journal as my last post:

For those of you who see this journal today check it out:

I broke my PPM meter and like an idiot I thought I could gestimate the correct ammount of DM Gold Zone Flower A and B because i've used the veg version for so long, based off of what the bottle directions said. Boy was I wrong....atleast I think I was. It looks to me like I nutrient burned the crap out of my girls. they are 30 days into flower and usually by they point the would normall look MUCH FATTER they they do right now Right now they are all weird with very thin tops by somewhat normal bottoms, like pair shaped nugs, but the tops are very sparse and thin, maybe does that mean they got light burn? it looks like they did get a bit of it on their leaves, but then I raised the light so it shouldn't be a problem anymore and they have started to look better but after "burning" them they all have these gnarly ass curled down leaves that look like crab legs all over all of them. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it? for the past week i've been running the nutrients low around 950 which i figure is good enough for plants that are about 3 1/2 feet tall...today I will change their water when the lights turn on at 7pm. Any suggestion on nutrient levels or mixtures based on the nutrients I have would be much apreciated. Thanks guys.

To check out pictures hit up my journal: Hydrologist's UnderCurrent DWC Multi-Kush Operation

Thanks for any and all help in advanced!!

Hydrologist

:adore:

Back
Top Bottom