Nutrients For Big Outdoor Buds/Flower

What would be the best flower nutrient or nutrient combo to use? My plants are anywhere from just showing, to showing for about 1 week.
DSC022748.JPG
Plants were grown in Fox Farms Ocean soil. I lightly used grow big, big bloom, & now tiger bloom. Today is 1 month from sprout. Today I used molasses for the first time @ 1 tbs per gal in combination with Big&Tiger Bloom.

I do have a journal. Island Grow - 2015

Can someone recommend a forum with more emphasis on outdoor grows? Thanks...

There is no really forum that is mainly outdoor as indoor popularity is reaching all time high, and much less growers are using the big bulb in the sky! Here on 420 best outdoor growers are usually busy with their journals, I just come here from time to time, so the best you can do is subscribe to one, and ask the grower himself! As far as nutes are concerned I don't use any except few organic powders.

I think my uncle is on Maui now, I'll tag along. Have great love for the islands.

Nice patio, is that stamped concrete or pavers?

nice plants brudda, I'm running a few clones on the FF line. Had it left over from my winter grow when I was basically afraid to use it. I like what I'm seeing so far and was considering getting the FF bloom additives, open sesame, beastie bloom, and chaching. That's about all I can add.

I'll go check out your journal...

Aloha. :Namaste:

I think my uncle is on Maui now, I'll tag along. Have great love for the islands.

Nice patio, is that stamped concrete or pavers?

nice plants brudda, I'm running a few clones on the FF line. Had it left over from my winter grow when I was basically afraid to use it. I like what I'm seeing so far and was considering getting the FF bloom additives, open sesame, beastie bloom, and chaching. That's about all I can add.

I'll go check out your journal...

Aloha. :Namaste:

Patio is stamped concrete. Thanks

There is no really forum that is mainly outdoor as indoor popularity is reaching all time high, and much less growers are using the big bulb in the sky! Here on 420 best outdoor growers are usually busy with their journals, I just come here from time to time, so the best you can do is subscribe to one, and ask the grower himself! As far as nutes are concerned I don't use any except few organic powders.

I love the Northern Italian and Ticino region. I lived 16 years in Zurich.

Back
Top Bottom