Nutrients Question

fire860

Hi BPN

Hoping you are someone on here can help. have a plant that is turning yellow from the veins outwards, I know that my PH is high around 7.75 so I know that its not getting all the Iron that it should be getting. Its a Autoflowering on week 7. I have BPN grow, bloom, & Micro. was wondering if I uped the Micro if you thought this would help?....

Thanks

don't have any PH down wheres a good place to buy it. Don't think I have time to order being that I am on week 7 these Autoflowering only go for 8 to 9 weeks.

in a pinch you can use lemon juice... or

sulfuric acid works, can be found at auto parts shops, or places that sell pool/hotub additives..

or if you have any hydro shops near you... bingo.

best of luck.

Hi BPN

Hoping you are someone on here can help. have a plant that is turning yellow from the veins outwards, I know that my PH is high around 7.75 so I know that its not getting all the Iron that it should be getting. Its a Autoflowering on week 7. I have BPN grow, bloom, & Micro. was wondering if I uped the Micro if you thought this would help?....

Thanks

while ur waiting dump out ur res and mix up a new batch of nutes as ph rises over time might help lower ur ph for a day or two till u get sum ph down

Back
Top Bottom