Nutrients?

420inOregon

OK I dont meen to sound stupid, but need to know. I want to start using BPN products. I grow in soil and want to know what products to use for Veg to Flower to Harvest. Im currently using FF and FF Beastie Bloom the whole trio on both FF. So any advice would be helpful.

I am having the same delemma. I too use FF nutes and using soil. But want to try BPN products cus of the results i am seeing on these journals. I also want to try the 2L hempy system but with soil, is this possible? Has anyone ever try this? I plan on going straight to flowering from rooted clones. Any advice would be great. Thanks

you guys are better off doing some searches.. All the info you could ever need is on the site.. Since you're using the FF trio, use the BPN trio, it's not rocket science

I recommend BPN 3 part with liquid blue bloom booster in either soil, hydro, or soilless.

Using hempy pots with soil is great but if you want greater control, use perlite and vermiculite. That gives complete control over what you feed them and perlite and vermiculite is inert and easy to flush. All of my products work great in soil. The 3 part and my bloom booster is bullet proof in any medium. :)

Whats good!!!

Now that my CO has been here to make a recommendation. Lieutenant Astonr420 here to make my recommendation!!! Farmer's Pride!!! ORGANICS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

This is what I will always recommend, you have to respect your body!!! not to mention the taste just tastes better!!! at least that is what I have read!!! I have not grown with anything not organic, so I can't say out of basis of comparison, but all of the BPN lines have great results!!! as I have shown throughout the BPN Army Blogs!!! check it out look around!!!! then make your order!!! you will not be displeased!!! for Hempy I would recommend the 3 part Elite... with hydro or coco, 2 part BlueMax or 3 part... if you don't mind the smell and you have thick tubes for the organics... then you could use the organics also... but for soil I will always say Farmer's Pride Organics!!!

There are also Bloom Boosters

:peacetwo:

waiting on that 4th star buddy!!! LOL!!!

Here is the most recent photos of BPN Farmer's Pride Organics!!! GDP!!!
The smell is amazing!!! I can't wait to taste her!!! mmMMmmMM
G3_2912.jpg
G4_2912.jpg
G5_2912.jpg

My camera is broken, I have to guess where I am shooting at, just wait til I get my new one very soon!!!

OT I know all the info right here and I have to find it. I am lazy sick and just dont have time. with throwing up every morning it sucks.So Thank you BPN and astonr420. Astonr you are a BPN soldier. ( general ). Peace I am going to buy some farmers pride.

you can't go wrong with the farmers pride line, It's currently what I'm using as well and it never disappoints. I have had my best bud to date with that stuff. Good luck with your plants bro :bong:

OT I know all the info right here and I have to find it. I am lazy sick and just dont have time. with throwing up every morning it sucks.So Thank you BPN and astonr420. Astonr you are a BPN soldier. ( general ). Peace I am going to buy some farmers pride.

Glad to be of service brotha!!! And glad to hear you'll be getting your money's worth!!! you will not be disappointed, except for the fact that you didn't get with BPN sooner!!!

As soon as you get a journal up, let me know so I can link up your journal to the BPN Army!!!

Im just playing the waiting game my plants are in day 53. I got trichs all over (FROTHY).
Its funny shit. I was in my room and I had a small case of PM. I was loooooking at plants and thought it came back. So I pulled out my scope, No it was trichs. i just laughed. Cause I was getting ready to go into panic mode.
Astonr how do you take such nice pics. How you can circle something and off to the side you have a blow up pic of the circle. is that like photo shop or whats the deal. I want to take pics like that. I got an OK camera.
Anywho Im going to take some new pics today and I will let you check out my chicks with dicks ( nanners ) they turned hermy on me in day 40. Still some descent buds with a few seeds. I will also take pics of my next grow. Got a ? IF I been using FF nutes on my babies would I be able to switch to BPN after a flush? I should?

Astonr how do you take such nice pics. How you can circle something and off to the side you have a blow up pic of the circle. is that like photo shop or whats the deal. I want to take pics like that. I got an OK camera.
Anywho Im going to take some new pics today and I will let you check out my chicks with dicks ( nanners ) they turned hermy on me in day 40. Still some descent buds with a few seeds. I will also take pics of my next grow. Got a ? IF I been using FF nutes on my babies would I be able to switch to BPN after a flush? I should?

answer to question...
YES!!! DO THIS IMMEDIATELY!!! LOL!!!

The answer to your camera question, lies within this link:
Twelve12 - Photography: It's all about cropping

Did I read right in another thread that blue bloom booster isn't recommended as part of the 2 part series in coco because of its high potassium? I already bought it, but don't want to use it if it's not recommended. Thanks!

Hey BPN =)
may i suggest you do a write up about how to use your products in each type of grow scenario and claim a sticky in the faqs for it.
its quite a bit of work in the short term but may save you some repetative strain and prevent the usual 'do a search' type comments ;)
plus that a pretty dominant product placement. and then people like me (generic supporter) and your BPN army can put it in the sig's.

:circle-of-love:

GiGa, that would be awesome!

I'm using 100% coco (Botanicare). I'm following the site's recommendation for the 2 part series pretty closely - about 80% of what it says. This was the post I was referring to regarding my question in the post above yours: 2 Liter Hempy SOG

I did get some brown spots on my leaves in week 3, which may have been a cal and/or mag def, but again I was not using it at 100% of the strength recommend each week. I am using tap water that is 130ppm. I used some CalMag+ (2ml/gal) added to my 8ml/gal A&B and that seems to have sorted things out, but maybe just going to 10ml/gal of A and B (as recommended) would have also worked.

Back
Top Bottom