OC Co-ops?

LizardKing

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows of any Co-ops in Orange County, near Anaheim would be a great help. peace.:bongrip:

Well Kinda not really

215 Patient Bakery (edibles only) and 420 Primary Caregivers delivery service 421 N. Brookhurst #130, Anaheim (714) 758-3500 Bakery open M-Sa 11-7.

352- 3rd Ave. #307, Laguna Beach (949) 400-9345. Open M-F 11-7, Sa-Su 11-5.

Is Lake Forest Close at all?

Yo Yo, I'm from anaheim as well and by far the best for location, selection, and price is OCPG

peace, and enjoy

Ok, quick question...
Tomorrow will be the first time I will be going to a club, I really want to head out to Hollywood, but unfortunately its too far of a drive with 5 o'clock traffic, so my option are limited to an area around the O.C., So I need alittle adive from the members here, my three choices are...
1)215 Patient Bakery (do they sell anyhting besides edibles?)

2)Orange County Patients Group (Prices are a bit high, and what time do they close?)

3) https://www.californiacc.net/oc/index.html (Not sure if these people even have a walk-in store...)

If anyone can give me any info on these places, it would help me out a lot. Thanks.

Lizard I feel your pain on the drive to Hollywood

I called CaliforniaCC for you they said they are a walk in collective but looks like youll have to call to get directions

If you stop by there please come back and post about them because this is the frst I have heard of them.

Well, I guess I'll take one for the team, lol. I'll head to CaliforniaCC tomorrow, and I will be back with a full review of them, can't wait till then (I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. lol)

Got ya Lizard I had found it, by the way have you ever been to the Orange County Patients Group ?

If you have I have some questions if you dont mind.....Thanks

Nah man, never been there... yet, maybe I'll hit it up this payday...

Back
Top Bottom