C-3 Collective

LizardKing

Went to C-3 collective last night, the service was great, very friendly people. The only thing I would say is negative about the place is the prices, @ $150 a 1/4 it can be a bit pricey, do keep in mind that they will deliver to the O.C./ Riverside area so the price isn't too bad, imho. I forgot to bring my digital Cam with me when I went :)icon_roll sorry...) But I did snap some pics of the bud I bought, it was God Bud X Dynamite. Very good strain!:allgood:

Pic of the sealed pre-weighed bags you get. This is the bud that wouldn't fit in my keif box with the other buds, lol. The pen is there for size comparison.
Picture_070.jpg

Label...
Picture_068.jpg

This is a shot of one of the buds...
Picture_065.jpg

And another
Picture_066.jpg

Here is the link to their site, you can check out the menu there, they are always updating so be sure to check it out. https://www.californiacc.net

If you want to know anything else just ask and I will try my best to help you out.
:peace: :bongrip: :allgood:

Thanks for the review Lizard :headbanger:

glad you got some good smoke but sorry bout the prices.

I doubt they would have let you bring your digital camera in any way so don't feel bad about that.

Yea, I got an eigth of some of their skunk a few months ago. Very good quality, but I just have a hard time with all the eighths being $75, across the board. I really expect a freakin 800lb gorilla to smack me across the room for that much, and although the stuff was good, I just don't know if I felt like it was worth that.

But, nice deliveries, and the stuff certainly wasn't bunk, and didn't smell at all chem, and was certainly NOT kief'd.

Their O.G. Kush looks amazing. :yikes:

Not sure if its indoor or outdoor, Its a little spicy.. very nice floaty body high, with really no burnout.

Back
Top Bottom