Lake Forest/OC

LFPCA -----> Lake Forest Patient Collective Association
at raymond suite 208

my bud went to LFPCA, not OCIC, and you are given several strains to choose from to make that 180 half. so you can't choose any strain. their buds are amazing looking. the guy that runs it is well connected with some award winning growers. they accept credit cards so you end of spending 5x what you thought you would spend :cool:

damn, there are five clubs at raymond now with another one opening up across the street.

LFPCA POW

LFPCAPOWe.jpg

yeah man! it is so smooth and mellow. the picture doesn't really show the white tricomes. this stuff is so white. it smells fruity like a sativa but it has such a heavy mellow stone like an indica. :surf:

LFPCA is continually receiving the best strains

here are two pics of their Lemon Kush

LFPCALEMONKUSH2.jpg

LFPCALEMONKUSH.jpg

:roorrip::roorrip:

LFDC - Lake Forest Designated Caregivers
Raymond Suite 203

for today only 45 1/8ths capped. they close at 8 so hurry! their blackberry is killer:bongrip:

LFDCBlackBerry03.jpg

LFDCBlackBerry02.jpg

:roorrip:

Oh my! That looks wonderful... :popcorn:

Peace and great bud :peace:

thanks kitty! the blackberry is scary good :cool:

just wanted to update LDFC suite 203 is capped at 45 on sundays only rest of the week capped at 50. they always have at least one strong indica:rollit:

I've been to suite 203 on three occasions. The selection is ok.

The staff is very lay-back and easy to talk to, although one gentleman did claim all their seeds were feminized; they are not. Very friendly bunch though, beautiful big breasted patients could be seen hanging around, and that’s always nice. The other positive is if you don't like their selection you have like four other places to choose from, all next door.

Oh! When one of the guys noticed I didn't have intrest in the selection, he did hook me up with a free nug (not 1st visit), so that's a class A move in my book.

yeah 203 have really laid back guys :ganjamon: the jars out in front seem to be just demos cuz they always bring the big jar from below to dispense from :ganjamon:
and, those big jars have the amost amazing buds:ganjamon:

suite 208 has some unbelievable grandaddy purple:yummy:

suite 203 has some really great purple erkel:bongrip:

I walked into my favorite dispensary in Lake Forest and saw something disheartening. It was a flyer that called for support. This is what the flyer says:

Please attend the next Lake Forest City Council Meeting

and ask the city not to pursue complaints against our local collectives that wil cause them to vacate Lake Forest.

Next City Council Meeting Tuesday, Sept. 15 at 7 PM

At the beginning of each meeting anyone is allowed to make statements during public comment, this is the patients chance to be heard.

(you will need to fill out a comment card at entrance to speak)

25550 Commerccentre Dr. Suite 100
Lake Forest, CA 92630

Or call 949-461-3422 and leave a message.

Mayor: Mark Tetterner
Mayor Pro Tem: Peter Herzog
Council Membe: Richard Dixon, Kathryn McCullough or Marcia Rudolph

Tell the Lake Forest City Council that filling a civil lawsuit forcing collectives out of Lake Forest is a waste of tax payer money and shows no compassion for Medical Cannabis patient.

Please attend or call if you don't want to lose your favorite collective.

I urge all supporters of medical cannabis to attend and to voice your concern over this critical issue. We need everyone in Southern California to spread the word to support this very important obstacle to the MMJ movement. As the civil litigation begins all collectives must cease and desist. :thanks:

Next Lake Forest City Council Meeting will be held on Oct. 6

i went to OC Wilbur's in Laguna Hills the other day. It's a great place. these guys are very organized. they grow the bud on the premises so you know quality will always be good. you'll like the private rooms to check out the buds. the bud is top quality, grade a medicinal. you really can't get any better in the orange county area. and, now is the good part. they reimburse you one for one. you get a gram they will give you another gram. my first time i got around 2.8 grams for around 21.70, they even include sales tax.

these guys have it all, compassion, quality, service, and discretion.:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom