Lake Forest/OC

beefbowl

LFDC Lake Forest Designated Caregivers
-good bud, good service, good prices, good weights

OCIC Orange County Independent Collective
-good bud, good service

LFCC Lake Forest Community Collective
-i have not gone but i've read really good reviews about this place. i'm going here next.

these are three independent co-ops right down the hall from each other. lake forest is like the bud capital of orange county. i got a gram of mr. nice for 20 at lfdc. it is really nice, that mr. nice :slide:

i heard there were a couple of more in lake forest that were well run.

i also heard OCAPMG Orange County Alternative Pain Management Group was pretty decent. fair prices and great service.

LFCC Lake Forest Community Collective

this place is clean and professional in service. the bud seems high quality and the prices are reasonable. the bud is pre weighed and they have a magnifying lens for close up inspection. they gave me an edible as a first time patient. i tried the northern lights which was very good.

Thanks for your reviews, I know there are many people in your area looking for quality cannabis clubs.

Peace:rollit:

LFDC platinum kush is excellent!

Platinum_Kush.jpg

:cool:

of all the kushes i've smoked so far i'd say this is by far the tastiest. if you load a bowl you can taste that first hit taste until it is ash. i don't know if it is menthol-ly, eucalpty, or pine-y but it is pretty pungent. :smokin:

got some "satin" or "satan" at LFDC several days ago, i can't remember:cool:

it is pretty good i must say.

these guys at LFDC epitomize the bakers dozen rule of customer service. you always get more than less.

went to OCAPMG today ;)

i got bubba kush as my indica and some blue dream haze which they just got as my sativa.

first the bubba
bubba02.jpg

second the blue dream haze
bluedreamhaze01.jpg

these are dank:thanks:

very cool place in the heart of orange county. the service is great as well as the first time perks. this place is awesome!!

that top one has a human hair on it wtf? organic huh

i probably smoked that too :oops:

i really like the glass jar i got for free for being a first timer at OCAPMG. i still can't believe how potent and fresh their buds are. :cool:

LFCC is now open on sundays!

i picked up some jack herrer, sour diesel, and northern lights. i was told by, whom i think is the person in charge, that he picked up these strains by a close friend of jack herrer. i can't recall if he said they were from "jack's personal farm" but i did hear "jack's personal farm" or "jack's farm" in the conversation. the people running this place are so righteous.

anyway, damn these were very good. i'll try to get off my lazy ass and post some pics later. :popcorn:

here are the pics of some of the flowers i got at LFCC

northern lights, sourdiesel, and jack herer

northernlights.jpg

sourdiesel02.jpg

sourdiesel5.jpg

jackherer4.jpg

:headbanger:

LFDC capped at 20/55 :thanks:

heard it through the grapevine that OCAMPG on 4/20 will be celebrating all day:cool::popcorn: garbage bags may be involved:hippy:
they also have 200 halfs.

LFDC has clones and seeds :cheer:

went to THC ---> The Health Collective which is at suite 210 at raymond

they take out stems and then weigh to their advertised 1.2/g and 3.7/eighth.
very dank and smokes smooth. they don't have prices on their menu board which i haven't decided whether or not it is a good or bad thing. they give u a free gram for first time patients. u can choose any strain :cheer:

these guys seem to be a bit more expensive then the other places. one thing i really like about this place is that it is set up for a relaxed and casual atmosphere. it's a shame we can't smoke right after we get our buds and just hang for a bit. or can we? :yummy:

i heard one of the raymond suites, i think it is OCIC, has 180 halfs. he said he got a good mix of the good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom