Toluca Lake Collective

dadinpain

Toluca Lake Collective
10628 Riverside Dr.
Toluca Lake Calif
818 752-8420

First Time Patients Recieve A Free T-shirt, Free Soda, Free $5.00 Quiznos Gift Certificate (There Next Door) And Free Gram Of Chocolate Hash. They Have A Great Selection And Nothing Over $65 An 1/8. ( Same Great Quality That Other Dispensarys Have At $80 An 1/8.) They Are A Not-for-profit Collective That Is Run By Patients For Patients. They also had a full selection of meds in all price ranges, including the famous Toulca Lake Shake for a decent donation. Great visit and well worth the trip.

Later Gator
Dad

Did you find the place? They are in between Noho and Burbank. I am no way affiliated with this co-op, but these guys are top notch, and care.

Later Gator
Dad

Yea, Toluca Lake isn't that far at all. I hope to make it up there at some point. Sigh, so many awsome co-ops, so little time.

Marek
:passitleft:

After many reccomendations, I'll be visiting this place this weekend, will advise, thanks for the rec dad.

Marek

Tell me how it is, I might make the drive out there next weekend.

It was fantastic, $65 cap on all 1/8ths, and all the $65 stuff was heavy medicinal. In fact I went with one of their mid priced strains : Dynamite, 7 grams for $85, cuz it smelled really sweet. They also take credit card, which makes buying a hassle free event.

Marek

TLC is a great collective. The meds are top notch and they have a wide selection. They also give you an edible with your purchase and the ones I have sampled have been yummy.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom