OC+, Hygrozyme, Superthrive questions.. Need help!

Jaynseattle

Hello I am A MMJ patient, newbie grower and new to the forums. . I really don't want to mess up my plants like so many new growers do.

I've been taking DocBud's advice and gathering the items he has told others to use OC+ Superthrive and Hygrozyme. I was wondering some specifics about the amount to use of each. Like he mention 8ml's of Hygro per gallon and mentions 5 drops of superthrive per gallon, I was wondering about how much is 5 drops in ML's?

Also with the OC+ how much should I add to soil just go off the back of the bottle or is there a formula depending on the growing medium, also which soil do people recommend using with OC+. From seeing some of DocBud's photos, it looks like he uses plenty of perilite, what soil mix % do people recommend?

+rep for help, please!

:peace:, Jay

Not sure what the OC+ is?

Superthrive is something I use when the plants are stressed. I don't apply it to the soil. However you're following a certain instruction I'm not aware of, so I'm not knocking it.

Hygrozyme is a great product that I recommend going with 2ml/gal instead of 8ml. I've spoken to the owner and he recommends this as well, I do believe they'll be changing the label to reflect that dilution rate as well.

Back
Top Bottom