Small Personal Medical Grow - BB - WW - HS and EG

Jaynseattle

Sup everyone this is my first grow and journal. I'm trying to grow a few different strains Blueberry, White Widow, Hawaiian Snow and Early girl. All were started from cuttings from co-ops. I initially had them in a humidity dome under cfl's, after a week of that I moved them out of the dome and under a 400w MH. I am only trying to provide myself with medication, so I am only going to be growing a few plants.

The ladies seem to be loving it under the MH here are a few pics of them two weeks removed from the dome.

IMG_01667.jpg
^White Widow seems to be the strongest/tallest/healthiest of the bunch.

IMG_015711.jpg
^Hawaiian Snow had a little trouble at first but seems to be coming a long nicely now. Not sure whats up with the tiny yellow tips of the leave does not look like nute burn. Its been like that since when I first got it. Any ideas?

IMG_01628.jpg
^Blueberry#1 These gals dont even look like MJ to me :smokin:

IMG_016910.jpg
^Blueberry#2

IMG_01589.jpg
^Early Girl#1 seem to stretch like crazy and not grow many nodes

IMG_01729.jpg

The White Widow and Hawaiian Snow are in soil and perlite only, plan on giving them Fish fert for grow and bloom nutes and finishing them with some cha-ching and gravity.

The Blueberry and Early Girls are in soil/perlite/organic compost mix with Osmocote plus and compost on the tops and bottoms of the pots and finishing with gravity.

For Veg'ing i'm using 400w MH on a 20/4 light cycle. Will move them under a 1000w HPS 12/12 cycle for flowering.

I have a 24" box fan blowing on them 24/7. I feed them daily about 4oz's of a tea made of super bat (bat,seabird guano and worm castings), molasses and a little bit of superthrive adding hygrowzyme to one watering per week.

Day time heat is around 72-76*, Humidity 35-42%
Night time can get as low as 62* same humidity as day
All the soil ph's range from 5.8-6.4 check daily.
Using tap water as the water source let it sit for one or two days before using.

I am a noob and would appreciate any constructive criticism, advice or even random comments. I know there pros out there lurking somewhere!

wish me luck :Rasta:

will post more in a week or two :peacetwo:

Re: Small personal meidcal grow, BB,WW,HS and EG

Hey everyone got a few pics to put up, need opinions on these plants some might be turning to male :eek::eek::eek: but im a nub and could definably use others opinions.

IMG_01999.jpg
^Early girl #2 Looking like something is developing hoping its just new hairy growth but don't know really.

IMG_02017.jpg
^Blueberry #1

IMG_020412.jpg
^Blueberry #2

Please help!

IMG_020610.jpg
^Picked up a new mister today upgraded from a hand spray bottle, helping a lot with the arthritis pains and hand cramps.

Sorry for the blurry pics only camera i have is the iphone and it doesn't look well when you zoom in.

I'm subscribed. :popcorn:. Everything looks good and I wish you :goodluck:Did you dip the clones in rooting hormone when you put them in the perlite? Are you able to take pictures that are a little less blurry because you might have one of your girls turning hermie on you.

Hey Jaynseattle, If you want to FIM then go ahead. You are correct in saying if you cut off the white circle, you will see those 2 green circles take off. Good luck! Keep up the good work! The pic's you posted to confirm hermie or not aren't that clear. I can't see any clear male indicators on your plants from the pics. The male polen sacks look like pods, or some call them little ball sacks. Later my friend.

LT

couldn't agree more...I can't make out any clear indicators of herming. You need clearer pix. You've plenty of time to clear he/she out at any rate. Distilled water works best for me on clones....don't let those cut tips suck air for any time at all.....I even trim the tip under water.....clip-dip-stick....2 or 3 seconds TOPS. They will wilt like that if the cut is exposed to air too long. Keep 'em "wet" they'll recover ok... or should. All you've lost is time:blunt::blunt::blunt:

Hey Jaynseattle, If you want to FIM then go ahead. You are correct in saying if you cut off the white circle, you will see those 2 green circles take off. Good luck! Keep up the good work! The pic's you posted to confirm hermie or not aren't that clear. I can't see any clear male indicators on your plants from the pics. The male polen sacks look like pods, or some call them little ball sacks. Later my friend.

LT

Thanks for replying LiveTour, Ill go ahead and chop her top today and hope the best!!:)

couldn't agree more...I can't make out any clear indicators of herming. You need clearer pix. You've plenty of time to clear he/she out at any rate. Distilled water works best for me on clones....don't let those cut tips suck air for any time at all.....I even trim the tip under water.....clip-dip-stick....2 or 3 seconds TOPS. They will wilt like that if the cut is exposed to air too long. Keep 'em "wet" they'll recover ok... or should. All you've lost is time:blunt::blunt::blunt:

Thanks for the reply and advice Chopper, nice hotdog there. Glad to hear you guys are thinking no hermy so far. Ill keep those clones saturated.:headbanger:
keep on rocking!

No hermie just a nice looking female pod with a little hair sticking out.

Jay, welcome.

what are all those woodchips?
if they are woodchips, chances are your ph is going to be too acidic soon.

what medium are you using for soil?

Jay, welcome.

what are all those woodchips?
if they are woodchips, chances are your ph is going to be too acidic soon.

what medium are you using for soil?

thanks for the reply Chicago Joe

the ones with the barky mulch are in a 1/3 soil 1/3 perlite 1/3 organic compost builder. With organic compost on the tops and bottoms of the pot.

Hey Jaynseattle, your plants look nice and healthy. Sounds like you have a nice set up as well. Good luck and happy growing.

I would suggest the paper towel method. Just make sure that you use distilled water and keep them in a dark warm place. I usually just put mine on a plate on top of the fridge and cover them up so that it's dark inside.

Back
Top Bottom