Small Tent Grow

Hey PBRMJ!

Just cruised through your thread. Very nicely done. The buds look amazingly nice and frosty. Great job!

:high-five:

Nine Leafer thanks for coming by they looked great now they are drying and hopefully the smoke from the SSH's will be great I think the WW and PK will be some good hash.

As I go on in my journey to learn, I begin the start of Day 1 for my seedling. This is a bag seed that I will use as practice before I order some seeds. I will add clones to this grow in a couple of weeks at which time I will probably start a new journal.

Here is a pic of my seedling about 8 hours above ground.

010346.JPG

Its out of the dirt! Looks like a happy baby there.

Wishing you good luck in the next step of the journey, PBRMJ. She looks good so far!

Thanks buddy I have all you guys here to help me along the way. I'm sure things will do well. I found the cause of the bugs they were in a plant my wifes work gave us for the death of my Grandmother. Needless to say that plant has lost it life.:rip:

Its out of the dirt! Looks like a happy baby there.

Happy babies are a good thing.:woohoo:

Great first grow PBRMJ. This is great, I have been searching for 10 days for someone in my area eastern WA.(Chelan County) And we have back problems. I am new all of this just got my license. That was a geat read. I don't know much and don't want to be rude, but by chance could you help me get started. If you will I will go into more detail about what I have for options. Oh and I have an allowence of $700 no more then $1000 to get me started.

Great first grow PBRMJ. This is great, I have been searching for 10 days for someone in my area eastern WA.(Chelan County) And we have back problems. I am new all of this just got my license. That was a geat read. I don't know much and don't want to be rude, but by chance could you help me get started. If you will I will go into more detail about what I have for options. Oh and I have an allowence of $700 no more then $1000 to get me started.

Welcome to 420 and congrats on getting your authorization. I will help you out in any way I can as many people have helped me and I would like to pass that on.:goodluck:

Good Job man, whats your weight after drying?

Welcome to 420 and congrats on getting your authorization. I will help you out in any way I can as many people have helped me and I would like to pass that on.:goodluck:

Thanks PBRMJ, I have been searching around for a good place to my my equipment, just found it today, about a week will order it and get things rolling.

Wow, absolutely fabulous looking buds, PBRMJ! Huzzah!

:welldone:

Thanks I couldn't have done it without all the great help that I got from everyone here.

Good Job man, whats your weight after drying?

Brett I don't have a scale but if I had to guess it would be around a couple oz. so not to bad for my first grow.

Thanks PBRMJ, I have been searching around for a good place to my my equipment, just found it today, about a week will order it and get things rolling.

Good luck I hope things work out if you need anything feel free to hit me up.

So a smoke report of some sort. It has a nice fruity smell with a hint of a musky aroma. I really get a nice fruity taste when I begin to inhale and it has the same flavor upon exhale. It just keeps getting the longer it cures. I have a great high no couchlock able to loosen up the back and get some things done around my house.

I will call this grow and journal completed.

Nice job PBRMJ

Those are some sweet looking nugs. You have had a great 1st grow!!:party:

:bravo:

Thanks I couldn't have done it without all the great help that I got from everyone here.

Brett I don't have a scale but if I had to guess it would be around a couple oz. so not to bad for my first grow.

Good luck I hope things work out if you need anything feel free to hit me up.

ok I have posted my grow here is the link, First Closet Grow

Back
Top Bottom