Small Tent Grow

Hey PB thanks for inviting me over, your girls look great! Your SSH is amazing. I'll try to catch up when I can so forgive all the questions.

Have you been having gnat problems? That can be extremely serious, and if you're seeing some there are probably lots more you can't see. One thing I'm pretty sure of is that you won't kill them with one treatment. Stop by Tmac's grow and ask her to come by, she's the expert.

Aside from that, the only thing I'd suggest right now is raising your ph to 6.8. 6.4 is low for soil.

You're 6 weeks into flower and by and large the plants look great so don't make any big, sudden changes. And while I don't do it lots of guys hardly run any N during flower and produce great harvests.

I don't see any harm in trying a little N now, but I doubt it's going to have much effect. Of course I could be completely wrong lol.

Feel free to stop by my grow and ask any questions you'd like. Sounds like my grow is similar to what you have planned. Some of my favorite things to do are growing, smoking and talking about our favorite plant, and I love having visitors.

Take care and keep up the :goodjob:

Hey PB thanks for inviting me over, your girls look great! Your SSH is amazing. I'll try to catch up when I can so forgive all the questions.

Have you been having gnat problems? That can be extremely serious, and if you're seeing some there are probably lots more you can't see. One thing I'm pretty sure of is that you won't kill them with one treatment. Stop by Tmac's grow and ask her to come by, she's the expert.

Aside from that, the only thing I'd suggest right now is raising your ph to 6.8. 6.4 is low for soil.

You're 6 weeks into flower and by and large the plants look great so don't make any big, sudden changes. And while I don't do it lots of guys hardly run any N during flower and produce great harvests.

I don't see any harm in trying a little N now, but I doubt it's going to have much effect. Of course I could be completely wrong lol.

Feel free to stop by my grow and ask any questions you'd like. Sounds like my grow is similar to what you have planned. Some of my favorite things to do are growing, smoking and talking about our favorite plant, and I love having visitors.

Take care and keep up the :goodjob:

Thanks BlueDog and welcome. Yeah I just started seeing some gnats but I had gnatrol so I started that I hope that take care of them. I just started watering with a little higher PH tonight so I'm glad to see I'm on the right track.
Thanks again I'll try to finish reading trough your journal tonight if I can. I'm really thinking Hempy is going to be the way to go for me.

I started playing with my camera earlier and thought these were some nice shots of my SSH2.
008388.JPG

009347.JPG

Hi PBRMJ, Im late to your gow, but I just read thro your journal and I must say, you have some beautiful plants for your first attempt,. very well done indeed, Your buds look great dude:welldone:
:peacetwo:Bassplayer
Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Bassplayer never to late to come in, and thank you for your kind words I hope they stay beautiful my RH droped last night down to about 31% I need to see what I can figure out. Once again thanks and I hope you enjoy the rest of this grow.

Super frosty man! :goodjob:

Thanks Smokey, they are looking frosty, I'm glad I learned how to use my camera a little better. Now I can take more pics my wife will love that one.:blunt:
Your girl got some stretch going on, I hope she doesn't go to far for you.

Day 50 of 12/12, the girls seem to be getting fatter everyday. I checked the trichs tonight and they are starting to get more cloudy. I think they probably have about 3 weeks left. I was thinking about starting some molasses on the SSH's anybody have any comments. Does molasses really make a difference?

OK so here are some pics of the SSH's
SSH
010341.JPG

011300.JPG

The two of them
012255.JPG

013251.JPG

SSH2
014231.JPG

015202.JPG

016183.JPG

017171.JPG

018153.JPG

That's all for now. Hope everyone had a great day.

This grow is going awesome! +reps PBRMJ!!

:goodjob:

Thanks Smokey. nice choices for plant and nug of the month. You had my vote for nug untill I saw the Pat's lighter. Just kidding, lots of great nugs to choose from. I'm getting anxious on my harvest, but I'm going to be patient.

:welldone: my friend....

Those ladies look sweet...

:goodjob:

:thanks: L-1-U Sorry about the little girls I hope the one that you saved makes it she seems to be ok. I heard a lot of people saying that once you start 12/12 that is the first day of flowering. I don't know which way to lean on the time line cause my girls are at day 51 of 12/12 and they have a few weeks left on the SSH's but if I recall right they are a 9 to 11 week strain so that would make it right in the time from the light switch.

Thanks Smokey. nice choices for plant and nug of the month. You had my vote for nug untill I saw the Pat's lighter. Just kidding, lots of great nugs to choose from. I'm getting anxious on my harvest, but I'm going to be patient.

:rofl: I should be ashamed of that lighter today. They played horrible last night. Gona need a lot of smoke to try and cope with the pain! :ganjamon:

Smokey, don't feel to bad they played a lot better than the f**king Seachickens played. I think a few high school teams could have played as well as they did yesterday. Oh well as long as the Jets beat the Steelers I'll be happy.:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Hey there PBRMJ - Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on some damn fine looking plants - is this really your first grow? Nicely done!

I saw your comment on RH dropping to 31% - From my experience (I'm more of a hydro guy, however) at this stage of the game I would think 31% is pretty optimal. This is when you want low RH. Earlier on in Veg you want higher RH, in late flower - low RH.

Anyway - great growing and +reps to you!

Hey there PBRMJ - Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on some damn fine looking plants - is this really your first grow? Nicely done!

I saw your comment on RH dropping to 31% - From my experience (I'm more of a hydro guy, however) at this stage of the game I would think 31% is pretty optimal. This is when you want low RH. Earlier on in Veg you want higher RH, in late flower - low RH.

Anyway - great growing and +reps to you!

Thank You xlr8 and welcome. Yes very first grow I think most of it was the genetics of these girls, I just helped a little. I agree with the humidity after doing more reading. The last few days it has been warmer here and my humidity is back up to 45% lights on. I'm going to change some things for the next grow so we will see what happens.

That magic bud you have for nug of the month is a nice looking bud. How's the smoke?

The Magic Bud is really tasty and it's a fun high. Makes me giggle, yet still has enough indica to help with pain. It's not my most potent strain, but it's one of my favorites. I also have gotten amazing yields with it.

Thanks for the compliment on the Nug of Month entry - I probably should have tried a little harder, I just grabbed the first decent looking bud I saw and entered it. I'm pretty sure I have several that are larger and maybe prettier - though that is a pretty nice bud - about the size of a small pinecone (gotta like that!)

The Magic Bud is really tasty and it's a fun high. Makes me giggle, yet still has enough indica to help with pain. It's not my most potent strain, but it's one of my favorites. I also have gotten amazing yields with it.

Thanks for the compliment on the Nug of Month entry - I probably should have tried a little harder, I just grabbed the first decent looking bud I saw and entered it. I'm pretty sure I have several that are larger and maybe prettier - though that is a pretty nice bud - about the size of a small pinecone (gotta like that!)

I was just looking at the nugs thread and yours was great xlr8! The contest is nice, but having those awesome buds to enjoy is your real reward. I'll be thrilled to get some that look like that.

Hey PB your plants look stunning, especially so for only 50 days. I pm'd you that info, hope you can make sense of it. It's worth the hassle imo.

Great job both of you :cheer:

I was just looking at the nugs thread and yours was great xlr8! The contest is nice, but having those awesome buds to enjoy is your real reward. I'll be thrilled to get some that look like that.

Hey PB your plants look stunning, especially so for only 50 days. I pm'd you that info, hope you can make sense of it. It's worth the hassle imo.

Great job both of you :cheer:

Blue thanks that info was great I thought the video was a good piece clear trichs takes 2nd place.

As for the 50 days that is 12/12 they started showing pistils about 9 days after so today would be about 43 of flowering if you start counting the day pistils started showing. I have heard both. I can't afford to donate for meds any more so its really not a hassle to grow the best quality nugs I can.

Wow I just got back from two days of Doctors appointments, and still no better answer to what the f*ck they can do to try to fix this. These EMG's and steroid injections just suck they don't help and the Doc says there is nothing they can do for the disk pain what the F*CK great docs at the VA let me tell ya. OK enough of that I feel my blood pressure rising as I type. I hope that the girls are fine it has been two days since I got to check on them hope they are allright. I will try to get pics up later tonight when the lights come on. Time to go take some meds and try to relax.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom