Small Tent Grow

No snow right now they say all weekend we should get snow. I looked everywhere as well for a fan but like you said they are seasonal. I will find something though but not any time soon it looks like.

So today I found these I believe are balls on my JR's anybody with any confermation would be greatly appreciated.
017168.JPG

016178.JPG

015198.JPG

014223.JPG

RIP I believe to the JR's.

PBRMJ's got hermies. Lame. Which VA hospital? Seattle or American Lake?

I was down by Ft. Lewis earlier today to sell one of my sniper rifles and found a bitchin' little grow shop. Super friendly, awesome prices and nice decor. Picked up a 600w HPS with an AC hood for $279 and some nutes I was running low on 'cause they were slightly cheaper than my usual place.

PBRMJ's got hermies. Lame. Which VA hospital? Seattle or American Lake?

I was down by Ft. Lewis earlier today to sell one of my sniper rifles and found a bitchin' little grow shop. Super friendly, awesome prices and nice decor. Picked up a 600w HPS with an AC hood for $279 and some nutes I was running low on 'cause they were slightly cheaper than my usual place.

Yeah Its lame it sucks ass. Oh well I go to Seattle. Sounds like a good deal on the hood and all. I just hope I caught them soon enough not to mess up the whole tent.

It all depends on what I am getting on what grow shop to go to. My favorite shops in the area is Indoor Garden in Tacoma and Linda's in Puyallup. Seems like both of those places have what ever you need in stock. Tacoma also has a great selection for hydro setups.

Sorry to hear about the hermies my friend. If you did catch it to late at least you will have some Femenized seeds out of the deal.

Again I know the feeling my last grow went hermie on me around week 7.

:goodluck: with the rest of your ladies.

Sorry to hear about the hermies my friend. If you did catch it to late at least you will have some Femenized seeds out of the deal.

Again I know the feeling my last grow went hermie on me around week 7.

:goodluck: with the rest of your ladies.

Thanks L-1-U I hope I got rid of them in time. I'm waiting to go and check on them, a few more hours to go so fingers are crossed. Will post after lights come on and I get to check on the girls.

Day 25 of flowering things are looking good in my opinion. Any comments welcome as always.
WW
002552.JPG

SSH2
004493.JPG

007401.JPG

PK
010331.JPG

SSH1
014225.JPG

016179.JPG

You are gona have some serious nug in a few weeks time bro! Good job!

Thanks Smokey them are words that I wanted to hear. I think the loss of the JR's has helped. I have more room for the PK and WW. I was ready to let the PK go to make more room in the tent.

Your ladies are looking very good indeed my friend..

Great Job!

Your ladies are looking very good indeed my friend..

Great Job!

L-1-U Thank You and good luck with the little ones they are looking good.

Looking good. I'm 15 days behind you in flower and can't wait until mine start looking like that.

Hash next time I get over your way I'll have to check out the shops you were talking about. I can only find one around me right now and they are kinda expensive. Can't wait to see your girls frosting up.

Next few weeks is the fun part....watching them explode!!:thumb:
I agree you are going to have some nice sized nugs:goodjob:

Lotz Thank You for the great words if it gets more fun in the next couple weeks I can't wait because it has been a blast so far learning and meeting new people as well as growing my own meds, knowing that I won't have to get the shit that is around here at $50 an eighth.

Back
Top Bottom