Small Tent Grow

Wow those look great! WW and PK look like they will take significantly longer to finish, I'm sure it will be worth it. Can't wait to see your stuff explode even more! That SSH looks great!

Wow those look great! WW and PK look like they will take significantly longer to finish, I'm sure it will be worth it. Can't wait to see your stuff explode even more! That SSH looks great!

Thanks for the kind words. Now that the WW and PK are not really fighting for light I think that they will start to get going but we will see. Yeah I just keep seeing more and more growth on the SSH's everyday.

Time to medicate and try and get some sleep.

I'm going to have to start asking around for SSH cuts around here and find a good one. I'm really impressed with that development there.

I'm going to have to start asking around for SSH cuts around here and find a good one. I'm really impressed with that development there.

I agree I'm very impressed by the SSH. Ok so Christmas is over, very crazy around here with my to little ones. I have not had too much time to spend in the garden so I'll try to get pics up by tomorrow afternoon. The PK and WW have really started to take off the last week. I believe I'm suffering nute burn on the WW you guys can tell me after I get pics up please. I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

32 Days of 12/12 PK
022103.JPG

WW Nute burn or something else
02496.JPG

02597.JPG

02983.JPG

SSH1
03175.JPG

03557.JPG

03362.JPG

SSH2
03745.JPG

03845.JPG

04037.JPG

All comments welcome as always:peacetwo:

32 Days of 12/12 PK
022103.JPG

WW Nute burn or something else
02496.JPG

02597.JPG

02983.JPG

SSH1
03175.JPG

03557.JPG

03362.JPG

SSH2
03745.JPG

03845.JPG

04037.JPG

All comments welcome as always:peacetwo:

Wow bro those ladies are beautiful. That SSH has some phat azz nugs on her man.

:thumb:

So it has been a little while my back is all jacked up so I can't get around to well right now. The girls are doing ok WW yellowing but growing nice PK looking good SSH's are starting to change color and getting fat I'll get pics up tomorrow. I hope all had a great New Year's.

Sorry for the delay my camera was acting up. I need your advice please. I think I need to add some N to some plants. What do you think? Today is day 45 of 12/12.
PK
002558.JPG

WW
005473.JPG

007410.JPG

SSH1
009346.JPG

011298.JPG

012254.JPG

SSH2
018152.JPG

020128.JPG

023111.JPG

That's all for now please give me some advice. I saw a couple fungus gnats I believe also so I used so gnatrol last waterring. I hope that takes care of them. I think that overwatering is the case of the curled leaves on the WW.

Looking great, Im loving the cola sizes! How much longer are you going to let them go?

Thanks Ganja, I think the SSH's will go about 3 or 4 more weeks still all clear trichs. The WW and PK will probably go another 5 to 6 weeks. Not really sure this is my first grow so we will see how things go.

Gorgeous plants man!
Those plants seem very developed for 45 days flower,there beautiful!:goodjob:

Thanks j4s2u0 I thought they were doing ok I think that I can improve a lot next grow I've been reading all about Hempy growing and I think that is what I'm going to do. I have a little while to do more research and get some supplies. I have High hopes for my next grow.

Thanks j4s2u0 I thought they were doing ok I think that I can improve a lot next grow I've been reading all about Hempy growing and I think that is what I'm going to do. I have a little while to do more research and get some supplies. I have High hopes for my next grow.

Sounds like a plan,lol...
Iv heard alot about hempys but dont know much about them ect...
But either way the exsperience u get from this grow will defently help u on ur next one,and Im sure things will be even better next time!
My first grow was only 3-4 grams ect,now on my second and I already pretty much doubled my harvest,lol...the computers a little small but Iv been reading lots of grows in pc's, an seen some amazing ones,like 1oz per plant and 2 oz total for a bigger pc...kinda cool!

Sounds like a plan,lol...
Iv heard alot about hempys but dont know much about them ect...
But either way the exsperience u get from this grow will defently help u on ur next one,and Im sure things will be even better next time!
My first grow was only 3-4 grams ect,now on my second and I already pretty much doubled my harvest,lol...the computers a little small but Iv been reading lots of grows in pc's, an seen some amazing ones,like 1oz per plant and 2 oz total for a bigger pc...kinda cool!

Yeah I read some of your journal looks like you do well with your set up. I think I learned a lot so far but still so so much to learn.

Back
Top Bottom