Small Tent Grow

Congrats PB! I really enjoyed your journal, hope you'll still be around. :tokin:

Yeah Blue I'll be around

Nice job PBRMJ

Those are some sweet looking nugs. You have had a great 1st grow!!:party:

:bravo:

Thank You

Awesome nugs PBRMJ. Keep up the good work.

Thank You

I was calling this journal completed but I guess I will keep it going. I dropped a couple bag seed the end of Jan. They came up then stopped growing not dead just stopped. So upon further investigation I spotted some little black bugs AGAIN. Pissed off I said learn from this so I got some shit to kill aphids and it worked they started to grow again.

I started then in vermeculite after I got rid of the bugs I transplanted them into there Hempy homes. I have put them through hell but I know I can now grow from seed. I will put up some pics later.

I think I'm going to order some seeds to start to replace these and see where things take me.

I have a bloombox in another room and i rigged the co2 lines to net through the plants instead of just blowing from the top of the box into the bloom chamber. I was thinking of setting up the same kind of thing in the tent...

Im going to try to run lines through the ten about midway up the plants so it travels to all leaves. When i get it done i will try to get some pictures up for you.

Here are a few pics of my bagseed from a few days ago. Trying to do some college course's been taking up most of my time right now.
007440.JPG

014241.JPG

016189.JPG

I hope to have some changes latter today as well as in the future I got my shipping confirmation this morning for my seeds so a big update to come later today.

:peacetwo:

So I went and picked up a few clones today to try and get another grow in, before I grow out the seeds I ordered. I got a Blue Dream, Alaskan Thunderfuck, pineapple mango, Muscle car just cause it sounds cool, and 2 Rainbows. Transplanted them into mini hempy's tonight then they will go into 2.5 gal buckets. I'll try to get some pics up later tonight.

Now things have calmed down enough for me to post some pics. Hope you enjoy and please feel free for to comment or suggest anything.

Blue Dream
003564.JPG

004535.JPG

Original Thunderfuck I said Alaskan but it is Original
001555.JPG

002599.JPG

Muscle Car
005503.JPG

Rainbow
009373.JPG

010362.JPG

011316.JPG

012264.JPG

I forgot to show a picture of the Pineapple Mango clone as well as a shoot of the Rainbow sample I got to try.

Pineapple Mango
007441.JPG

008415.JPG

Here is the Rainbow sample
001557.JPG

I really hope these Rainbow clones I have make it they weren't fully rooted yet but close so we will see they looked really limp today 1 is starting to come back up though.

So I was thinking about doing a lst on all the girls in 2.5 gal Hempy buckets my space is about 32" x 32". Any comments I have one other option of doing them in a different bigger room not set up at all, though its just an open basement room.

Start of Day3 Starting to see signs of cal/mag def. I think. It's on three of the plants maybe some can chime in and confirm this def.

Group
001559.JPG

PM
005507.JPG

006443.JPG

R1
007444.JPG

008418.JPG

OTF
009376.JPG

010365.JPG

MC
011318.JPG

012266.JPG

R2
013266.JPG

014244.JPG

BD
015217.JPG

016191.JPG

My ph pen was off by about .5 so that what might be the signs of the spots on the girls just not sure.

Hey PB how's it going?

I can't tell if that's cal mag or not my eyes suck, if you can post more close ups that would help.

Anyhow if the clones aren't rooted I'd go real easy on the nutes until you've got some nice roots going, they'll burn really easily at this stage. I'm sure you know that better than I do.

Make sure they didn't have any little hitch-hikers along too, seems like everyone gets gnats or mites or something with their clones.

You can grow some nice sized plants in 2.5 gal buckets for sure, lst'ing will help keep them shorter but of course make them wider.

Great selection of strains it'll been fun watching you do your thing :cheer:

Hey PB how's it going?

I can't tell if that's cal mag or not my eyes suck, if you can post more close ups that would help.

Anyhow if the clones aren't rooted I'd go real easy on the nutes until you've got some nice roots going, they'll burn really easily at this stage. I'm sure you know that better than I do.

Make sure they didn't have any little hitch-hikers along too, seems like everyone gets gnats or mites or something with their clones.

You can grow some nice sized plants in 2.5 gal buckets for sure, lst'ing will help keep them shorter but of course make them wider.

Great selection of strains it'll been fun watching you do your thing :cheer:

Thanks Blue it's good to have you around. You did amazing with perlite and OC+. So i'm going to try.

Hi PBRMJ

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom