Small Tent Grow

PBRMJ

I'm new to the MMj community here in WA. I started my grow on Nov 12 6 Clones 2 Super Silver Haze 2 Jack Rhino 1 Purple Kush 1 White Widow. Transplanted clones on Nov.14 using FFOF and Vermiculite 80/20 smart pots 4/3gal and 2/1gal. I have a 400w MH for veg and a 400HPS for flowering 4" valueline fan can33 filter. My temps are 79 lights on and 64-66 lights off RH 44-66%. I need to find out to post pics and i'll get some up. This is my first grow so any comments I would gladly like to hear.

Here are some photos
005448.JPG

Super Silver Haze 1 my runt
004472.JPG

Jack Rhino 1
003501.JPG

Jack Rhino 2
002531.JPG

Purple Kush my attempt at lst
Thats what I got for now please let me know what you think.

:welcome: to :420:

Here is how I post photos, go to Gallery click photo gallery. Then click on upload. Once you upload your photos, click on them and copy the direct link.

When you post a message click on the image that looks like mountains { it will say insert image} is the best way for me to describe it. Click on it, erase what is in there and paste the link to your photo in it's place. I hope that helps..

Looks like you found out how to... oh well....lol

Sounds like you got some nice strains started there... They looks good man,

Well Have a good 1..

Anybody have anything to say good bad I don't care just curious what people think. Anybody with experience can you tell me if I'm doing ok or what?
:thanks:

:thanks: I hope that my lst experiment will work since I have limited space to work with right now.

Looks like you have her bent right over, which is a good start! If you want to check out how LST has worked for me, then check the "Smokey's BC God Bud" journal in my signature. It isn't God Bud, but the LST I was able to pull off has worked really well. I have 8 colas on a plant that is only >10" tall!

Best way to maximize a growing space, just my opinion of course!

Anybody have anything to say good bad I don't care just curious what people think. Anybody with experience can you tell me if I'm doing ok or what?
:thanks:

Looks like you've got yourself off to a great start! Everything looks happy and healthy!

Thanks Dayzt, I hope things continue that way. I did a lot of lurking around here to get ideas before i jumped into it.

So I got a guestion. My light is about 12" away from my plants, I have 16" of room to move my light up and my tallest plant is 9". do you think I have room to let them veg till about 12" or should I throw them in to flowering now?

So I got a guestion. My light is about 12" away from my plants, I have 16" of room to move my light up and my tallest plant is 9". do you think I have room to let them veg till about 12" or should I throw them in to flowering now?

Hey PBRMJ, Im also from Washington! If space is a issue you must remember that once you switch your lights to 12/12 your plants can double in size, your working with about 5.5-6 ft of ceiling height right? or not quite?

Ganja Toker you are correct it is just about 5'6" but when you factor my light hood and fan and filter I have about 16" left right now to move my light up so I think I can veg till they are about a 1' to 15". I don't know for sure. Thanks for joining my grow.

Your plants will go through a stretch when switching over to 12/12. Depending on the plant this will vary.

I believe you can get a supplement that helps prevent or reduce stretch.

Neem oil and dish soap sprayed around the dirt and lower part of plant will help keep pests away, it's just a repellent, doesn't kill anything. But it's good to use it 2/3rd strength.

Your lights might be a little too close, watch the top leaves to see if they are stressing out from too close to light.

You didn't say what the ph of your water is?

Also, the grow looks great and your temps and such look spot on. Good job!

Ganja Toker you are correct it is just about 5'6" but when you factor my light hood and fan and filter I have about 16" left right now to move my light up so I think I can veg till they are about a 1' to 15". I don't know for sure. Thanks for joining my grow.

Yes exactly,to be safe Id flip the lights over when they hit 12'' just to make sure you have plenty of room when they start to stretch like Saturn said, You don't want those girls getting to close to the light!

Saturn thanks for coming aboard. I can get my lights within 8" of my plants and still it isn't too hot for my hand. I have a cool tube for my 400w MH, but I will keep my eyes on that. PH is 6.6 in and run-off is 6.6
Ganja Toker I think that I'm going to flip them at about 12-14 inches doing some configuring I think it should be ok as long as they don't triple in size. I'm glad to see more WA folks which side of the mountains you on.

Saturn thanks for coming aboard. I can get my lights within 8" of my plants and still it isn't too hot for my hand. I have a cool tube for my 400w MH, but I will keep my eyes on that. PH is 6.6 in and run-off is 6.6
Ganja Toker I think that I'm going to flip them at about 12-14 inches doing some configuring I think it should be ok as long as they don't triple in size. I'm glad to see more WA folks which side of the mountains you on.

Im on the east of the mountain! Yes Im with you man Ive been meeting more and more people from around my area, its great!

Looking great so far. What nutes do you have for the ladies?
Is LST the only growing technique you`re planning on using? I like topping my girls to keep them bushy.
Can`t wait to see your results! :)

Hey eBUD I have used no nutes yet they were transplanted on Nov 14th into FFOF and vermiculite 80/20. I will use FF nutes later though. I don't know what I'm going to do with them yet I just tried a lst on the PK to see how it would work. This is my first grow so I might just let them go a few more days and throw them in to flower. Thanks for droping by.

Back
Top Bottom