004474.JPG

Jack Rhino 2
005450.JPG

White Widow
009327.JPG

And the runt Super Silver Haze
007385.JPG

Any comments welcome They are now 10 days since transplant

Went to check on my plants last night when the lights came on my Jack Rhino 2 had grown almost 2" so I switched to 12/12 today. Pics to come in the morning.

Maccar and motionman thanks for checking out my grow I think the next 8 to ten weeks will be very exciting.

Day 2 of flower
Purple Kush
011286.JPG

White Widow
010320.JPG

Super Silver Haze 2
009328.JPG

008373.JPG

^ I see a couple white spots but ubder a scope they just look like dimples any suggestions.
Jack Rhino 1
004477.JPG

Jack Rhino 2
002535.JPG

Super Silver Haze 1
006397.JPG

Not a whole lot to update the girls are growing fast. my camera is not working right now. Will try to get some pics up tonight or tomorrow.

Lookin good PBRMJ, FFOF is legit. I liked Ocean Forrest a lot before I started mixing my own soils and there are some great bits in there that I haven't been able to locate for my own mix. You might want to think about tying down one of those rhino's just to see what it does in comparison to the other. By bending it over you are diverting horomones to the lower buds, even a low stress bend with no kinks in the stem will divert hormonal flow. If you want to divert a greater amount of hormones then bend over the top like you are going to break it off but do it gently enough not to break the skin. Then there is topping which is the most extreme. Its your first grow and you'll be amazed the difference in growth that happens when you start bending and training your plants. That Purple Kush is going to be sweet the way it is laid out. Good luck and can't wait to see more!

Thanks for stopping by Brett2theMax I thought about doing a lst on one of the Rhino's but I think I'm just going to let them go this way since it is my first grow. I Checked on them this morning and, Jack Rhino was 15' tall. They are all growing so fast. I was thinking about starting to use some nutes 1/4 strength this week, do u think it is to early they have been in the FFOF for just over two weeks I heard the soil can do fine without nutes for three weeks or so.

What nutrients? You should be fine to feed them, although it doesn't look like they need it at all. Being proactive is a good thing though, feeding something when its hungry means its hungry. I generally make food for myself before I get hungry so when I am hungry I can eat.

I'm going to be using FF Big Bloom and FF Tiger Bloom. Maybe I'll wait one more week before I start feeding them nutes then.

What nutrients? You should be fine to feed them, although it doesn't look like they need it at all. Being proactive is a good thing though, feeding something when its hungry means its hungry. I generally make food for myself before I get hungry so when I am hungry I can eat.

Although this is true, feeding a plant nutes before it really needs them can be detrimental. I have seen many a grow stunted, or even completely ruined, by a grower adding nutes before it is necessary. I generally like to make up a feeding schedule, and then alter it as the grow continues based on what the plants are telling me.

Thats very true Smokey. What ever nutrient regiment you want to start you should start at 1/4 strength, maybe less depending on what it is.

Day 5 of flowering. Wondering if I should bring my temps up when lights are off temp drops to 61 and RH gets up to 61 Lights on temps stay around 77 and RH is around 43. Just from what I have read I think my temp should be higher with a lower RH when lights out any comments please. Here are some picks from earlier this morning.
Jack Rhino 1 left Jack Rhino 2 right
006401.JPG

005455.JPG

Super Silver Haze 2
009329.JPG

010322.JPG

White Widow
008375.JPG

Purple Kush
012249.JPG

Super Silver Haze 1
015195.JPG

Group picture
004480.JPG

Light-1-up thank you

Creeper I hope so I have high hopes for this grow. They are starting to give off quite an odor but it so nice.

About how long will they continue to stretch in flower on average?

General rule of thumb is 65 degrees for lights out is good. You don't want your RH to go up above 55% at all during flower or below 45% really. Above 55% and you start to get molding conditions, below 45% the leaves will have water leeched out into the air because its so dry and can cause some issues. If I'm off some one please correct me but I'm pretty sure this is accurate.

Back
Top Bottom