2nd Grow

RSWeed

PicsArt_1446757688032.jpg

My 2nd Grow day 1 was on Nov.4

The only bad thing is I have 3 seed an 2 got mixed up bummer
But anyway this one is either
A.Golden Goat
B.Lemon skunk

I also have a Flo Seed but its not germinating I have it in a cup of water it sank to the bottom but no root an its been almost a week.

Soil Grow with Blackgold

PicsArt_1446757688032.jpg
PicsArt_1446824196686.jpg
PicsArt_1446851864270.jpg
PicsArt_1446851924047.jpg

My 2nd Grow day 1 was on Nov.4

The only bad thing is I have 3 seed an 2 got mixed up bummer
But anyway this one is either
A.Golden Goat
B.Lemon skunk

I also have a Flo Seed but its not germinating I have it in a cup of water it sank to the bottom but no root an its been almost a week.

Soil Grow with Blackgold

Day 2 Nov.5 also was wondering what temps should my grow room be at this stage?

Day 3: Nov.6 Alright so today is day 3 an looking good I had her in one of those biodegradable pots an the root was poking out the bottom already so I put her in the plastic cup for now also my temps in the box were around 68° is that good or should I try to get it up a little bit???

Also just saw I put this thread in completed journals instead of ongoing or started lol sorry but hopefully I can keep up with an it will be completed

But anyways lets see some other peoples plants that are around the same age (1-7day)

Hi and welcome to :420: you made a solid start with your little ladies. What lighting, nutes etc are you using. Us guys and gals love the details.

This is my northern lights auto at day 5

DSC_18361.JPG

Happy growing my friend :passitleft:

Edit.... You should post a link in your signature so people know you have a journal going. There is a how to link in my sig.

I'm not sure on watts I think there 20w 6,500K or w/e I got the grow box from a buddy before he moved but I haven't got any nutes for veg stage not really sure what to get or use....for flowering I have bud candy an big bud but that's it I'm still reading up on nutes to use etc any advice would help:thumb:
IMG_20151106_215516.jpg

Nov 7th Day 4
Everything is looking good
Room temp is around 69°-74°
I did find like 6 lady bugs in my grow room II have read that they won't hurt my plant so I'm just going to let them be for now...
PicsArt_1446922782841.jpg
PicsArt_1446922855218.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom