DankWolf's 1st - Multi-Strain In Soil - Fall 2015

Quite the party going on here. :laughtwo: That Dragon's Breath has luscious coloration my friend. So sorry the DDA didn't make it. Drat!, I was looking forward to watching that one come along. I've such a fondness for the strain and wanted to see how it grew for you. Another time maybe. Having fun, are we? :battingeyelashes:

That plant is looking great Wolf. Don't worry about the size of the buds. It will pack on the weight the last 3 weeks.

Its Santas elves... They are stealing your leaves because this time of year they are SO overworked and they NEED your leaves to keep the toy line going!

hehe!

ahhhhhHah! Damn, well...its for a good cause. I hope they fill my stocking to replace what they took..!

Quite the party going on here. :laughtwo: That Dragon's Breath has luscious coloration my friend. So sorry the DDA didn't make it. Drat!, I was looking forward to watching that one come along. I've such a fondness for the strain and wanted to see how it grew for you. Another time maybe. Having fun, are we? :battingeyelashes:

Yes, lots n lots!
I do have another DD seed, not sure when...but itll happen!
Ps sue...you should visit the den, have a look see at these bagseeds:thanks:

That plant is looking great Wolf. Don't worry about the size of the buds. It will pack on the weight the last 3 weeks.
I knew that! But failed to think about it... Thanks for reminding me!
Now...just a prayer to the ganja god/s.. :Namaste:Oh merciful ganjagod! Please spare my lady and allow her to reach the final 3 weeks! I wont even ask you for extra sticky buds, just let her finish puhhlease!:Namaste:

1212151631a.jpg

Had to post this again. Simply beautiful

I hope he posted it on the eye candy thread. :blushsmile: Definitely worthy.

Good afternoon Sorenna. :hug: :love:

Sorenna's right DankWolf. She's eye candy. You should share her beauty. :battingeyelashes:

Hiya, SweetSue. :blushsmile:

:byebye:

Woo Hoo! Congratulations! :)

:hippy:

Because im obsessed with her..
1218151450b-1.jpg

(damn hps lighting)
Is it time to harvest yet?! Im ready..i wish she was!:laugh:

No. :laughtwo: No popcorn buds to sacrifice, or lower branch asking to be clipped?

Haha! Uhmmm, probably! I considered it! A bit early yet...i think i can hold back alittle longer:blushsmile:

Just realized today was day 28, end of week 4!
One more for good measure..
1218152137e.jpg

Is it just me, or does everyones flowers look twice the size in photo?
^shes not that big...not to my eyeballs anyways.

Update on the others..

Dragons breath was uppotted today from 3 to 5, 1st time ive made that size switch, and seemed incredibly worthless. Theres no extra room to grow down, and maybe 2 inches out. Oh well.. Also, i wasnt impressed with her root structure at all! Color was nice n white, but they all way straight south, whole top half was rootless..

Raspberry diesel was uppotted to the 3gal because thats all i have left for pots, her 2nd set is a tad deformed, 3rd on its way, shes stretching like non other ive had thus far.

Everyone else is doing fine, doing their veg thing..

Need to hurry and find/make room for an additional veg room, current space is fulll up. Have 3 seedlings and a good handfull of clones coming along, gonna need a happy home sooner then later.

Thanks for stopping by:thanks:

Love what cha got going on here bro, seriously teaching this old dog new tricks:thumb: I might not get in here as much as I want (esp this time of year) but when I do I learn so much and see where I want to be in the future! Thanks for all the hard work, not just to you but to everyone on here that make Grow Life such a wholesome and posative experiance..... Truely love what you do for us, THanKS!:circle-of-love:

Im about 50-99% sure they are thrips ..?

Boggles my mind where the F they came from..
And now, how to rid them without popular insecticides.
Was going to make a pepper concoction, unfortunately the store only had bell peppers. Sad. Just sad!

I still see i have some preditory mites too, but i watch them waltz right past these new bugs. Bastards are fired!

Lazy mites! Maybe they will evolve to take advantage of the new food source :smokin:

Theyd better hurry it up before daddy evolves and destroys everything.

Wow. Epic fail on my part. Lights out 1.5hrs ago and i forgot, to seal the outside lights out... On top of child turning lights on earlier, before lights on.
...on top of thrips that grow wings and will undoubtedly spread to every other plant.

Im this ... Close to hanging my hat and posting craigslist for sale ads. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom