CoCo Drip Multi Strain Madness 2017

LazerBeam

420 Member
I'm currently running three different grow boxes. One for seedlings, veg, an flower.
600w cool tube
Carbon filter
Three gallon pots
CoCo
Fox farms trio calimagic an ff bloom trio.
Sage n sour , glueberry og, bagseed

The veg box

150w hid air cooled
CoCo
Fox farm liquid nutes an blood meal an bone meal.
2 bagseed clones 3 sage n sour clones 1 chem 91 clone
Various seedlings of my own crosses

Clone/germ box

Compact fluorescents
Jiffy plugs
CoCo
Calimagic
Various seedlings of my own crosses. Mostly chem bagseed glueberry og an royal purple kush

My plan is to Finnish out my current grow and setup a CoCo drip system. I'll be feeding half strength FF nutes. I'm not sure how I'm gonna run that as far as on or off or continually. I plan on running about 16 plants 4 rows of 4 I'll be using .6 gal CoCo pots under the 600w.

I'll be posting pics of my current grow an Throughout the process of dripper set up as soon as I figure it out

I'm currently running three different grow boxes. One for seedlings, veg, an flower.
600w cool tube
Carbon filter
Three gallon pots
CoCo
Fox farms trio calimagic an ff bloom trio.
Sage n sour , glueberry og, bagseed

The veg box

150w hid air cooled
CoCo
Fox farm liquid nutes an blood meal an bone meal.
2 bagseed clones 3 sage n sour clones 1 chem 91 clone
Various seedlings of my own crosses

Clone/germ box

Compact fluorescents
Jiffy plugs
CoCo
Calimagic
Various seedlings of my own crosses. Mostly chem bagseed glueberry og an royal purple kush

My plan is to Finnish out my current grow and setup a CoCo drip system. I'll be feeding half strength FF nutes. I'm not sure how I'm gonna run that as far as on or off or continually. I plan on running about 16 plants 4 rows of 4 I'll be using .6 gal CoCo pots under the 600w.

I'll be posting pics of my current grow an Throughout the process of dripper set up as soon as I figure it out
I'm in, sounds like a plan, best of luck to you...️

420-magazine-mobile87355574.jpg

This is an older pic of the girls. The only one left is ihe sage n sour in the middle. The two in the back were my males chem91 and royal purple kush. Under the grate from left to right is bagseed from northern lights but who knows really. Then there's glueberry og in the middle is the SnS chem91 an white strawberry skunk from strain hunters that was terrible but that could have been my fault lol she was sensitive an I didn't nurture her enough. I'm looking to make my own strain that works good for me an that wasn't it

This is where I am currently from this morning. Here is the starter box. I run it 24 hours on. The veg box I run 150w hps at 18-6
420-magazine-mobile1720549080.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2023260984.jpg

My main concern right now is how to setup the dripper system. Should I let it drip all the time? If so should I run the nutes half strength. I don't have much experience with this I've always done soil an am open to suggestions. I'm thinking half strength nutes at first let it drip continually into the 30%CoCo 70% perlite mix and run to waste

Got a few plants transplanted today an started setting up the drip system. Now that there basically ready to be ran on this new system I have major concerns about the feeding. I have FF soil trio but this is technically a hydro setup should I just continue using the soil feed schedule. If so should I run half strength all the time an step it up or water then feed. I've never had to worrie about this. Here is some new pics
420-magazine-mobile1309984848.jpg

Sorry fellas bear with me this is my first ever GJ an I'm aware that I'm butchering it pretty bad. So the picture above is of the alleged northern lights bagseed !!! I don't normally grow anything that I don't kno the genetic background but it was good smoke lol so I decided to pollinate it because it was one of the strongest best looking plants in the bunch. I pollinated it with two males on separate branches of course lol with chem91 and royal purple kush. Along with that I hit the other ladies with some too. RPK x Chem, chem x glueberry og, rpk x glueberry og , rpk x white strawberry skunk, I also made a white dwarf x bagseed cross that I'm eventually going to grow out an cross to a cbd auto critical+

Here's the last one in the flower room. Sage n sour. I can't wait to give her the chop n make way for the new set up. She got at least four weeks left an is really starting to chunk up now. I feed her a nice meal of 1200 ppm FF with beastie blooms

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom