DankWolf's 1st - Multi-Strain In Soil - Fall 2015

Girls are looking very nice DW :Namaste:
Gracias! And thanks for popping in:welcome:

top job so far;)nice babies
Word!:Namaste::passitleft:

More babies! :woohoo::thanks: Good luck with her. I believe day one is when the cots open and the first set of leaves are open as well.
Awesome, thanks mello. I thought that was good news, but alas...!

How's things dank?
Hey boss, things are pretty much just things.. Normal everyday confusion!:loopy:

May you Afghani be a female and Kuddos on letting the DDA get the time it needed. Day 1 it is. :battingeyelashes: You will be posting her on the DDA thread?
high sue! Hang tight!

Tis been awhile for me..suppose nows as good a time as any huh?

UpDate!
Lez see...
Bagseed 3 survived day 22 of flower. She had me worried for a bit with phosphorus deficiencies. Managed to pull her back from a 2-3leaf/day loss. Now i think im seeing Mg def. Weee what a ride!
Heres a teaser..
1212151631a.jpg

Mr/Mrs Afghan kush completed 2months in veg with another trim and bondage session 2 nights ago. Unsure where my head is...think its thinking of sending this one to flower soonish.
....before...
1211150130-1.jpg

...after...
1211150201-1.jpg

__
Dragons breath entering its 8th week of veg, also recieved a trim. Will likely hold in veg for another 2-4weeks. She refused a photo shoot this round.
__
Babies are being babies and vegging along..
Soo many clones working on growing some roots..
__
Bagseed 1 clone, aka annies clone that was tested on..
....Have i told you's how much i love this plant/strain?
Anyways..she was topped and lst'd.
1212152241-1.jpg
1212152241a-1.jpg

__
Bagseed 2 clone. Also topped, farrr too short for lst, but has been recieving ponytail treatment since topping.
1212152239-1.jpg
1212152240-1.jpg

PS
DarkDevilAuto didnt make it, never grew up since breaking ground. It was taking valuable real estate

All those plants are looking great bud. Maybe take some pics of the problem areas as well.

+ reps

Look at all the sugar on that first picture - the bagseed mystery plant - Yassssssss!!!! Grats on that!

UpDate!
Lez see...
Bagseed 3 survived day 22 of flower. She had me worried for a bit with phosphorus deficiencies. Managed to pull her back from a 2-3leaf/day loss. Now i think im seeing Mg def. Weee what a ride!
Heres a teaser..
1212151631a.jpg

Such a beautiful plant! Doing well!!!

UpDate!
Lez see...
Heres a teaser..
1212151631a.jpg

Hi, DankWolf! Sorry I'm so late :) Sorry you lost your DD, too.

But this flower, this is perfection. So fresh and young! Yay for Bag Seed #3!

:bravo:

Better late than never...
Looking great, Mr. Dank!

Better late than never...
Looking great, Mr. Dank!
Woot I can not believe I actually beat you to a Journal, between you and RM I am the one who is normally late for the show :cheesygrinsmiley:

I snagged this earlier, buds dont appear to be growing very fast.. Maybe because i look every hour.
1217151148.jpg

The other plant(few leaves) up front on left is an afghan kush flipped a few days ago.

Dank, your ladies look beautiful.
I am so glad that I am not the only one who feels the need to check hourly on them :laughtwo:

:laugh:
Yeah, alot of time spent in awe, sniffing, and worrying. Bouncing around between P and Mg deficiencies, leaves keep disappearing..
I think itll be fine, my first attempted flower lost nearly all leaves by this point.

Its Santas elves... They are stealing your leaves because this time of year they are SO overworked and they NEED your leaves to keep the toy line going!

hehe!

Back
Top Bottom