Small Tent Grow

Wow I just got back from two days of Doctors appointments, and still no better answer to what the f*ck they can do to try to fix this. These EMG's and steroid injections just suck they don't help and the Doc says there is nothing they can do for the disk pain what the F*CK great docs at the VA let me tell ya. OK enough of that I feel my blood pressure rising as I type. I hope that the girls are fine it has been two days since I got to check on them hope they are allright. I will try to get pics up later tonight when the lights come on. Time to go take some meds and try to relax.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Sorry to hear about your back - it sounds like you and I are going through a similar situation. I just had more steroid injections about a week ago (3rd time in last few months). Surgery earlier this year. Nothing is getting any better - (worse actually). It's so, so frustrating. I'm barely able to walk these past few weeks due to back pain and nerve pain in my leg/foot. Anyway, I'm sincerely hoping you get some relief. Sorry to vent about my own stuff, lol.

Sorry PB I didn't realize you had a bad back. That's gotta be so frustrating for you. Hang in there buddy.

Thanks BlueDog I just try to keep pushing along but with two little girls just pushing along doesn't cut it any more

Sorry to hear about your back - it sounds like you and I are going through a similar situation. I just had more steroid injections about a week ago (3rd time in last few months). Surgery earlier this year. Nothing is getting any better - (worse actually). It's so, so frustrating. I'm barely able to walk these past few weeks due to back pain and nerve pain in my leg/foot. Anyway, I'm sincerely hoping you get some relief. Sorry to vent about my own stuff, lol.

Thank you xlr8 surgery sucks. That is one surgery I don't want. Vent all you want here. Today was the 2nd set of shots in two months. I don't feel any relief from this one. Nerve pain no good my EMG was normal so I'm kinda glad about that but they only did half the EMG so I don't know what they were thinking.

Oh must be time for my meds I see I'm getting irritable again. :bong::bong:

I have a buddy that is in the Army going through the same exact thing right now. He has herniated discs in his spine and all they do is send him to PT, injections and epidurals. He's been going at it for almost 6 months now. Good luck man, I hope things work out for you!

I have a buddy that is in the Army going through the same exact thing right now. He has herniated discs in his spine and all they do is send him to PT, injections and epidurals. He's been going at it for almost 6 months now. Good luck man, I hope things work out for you!

Thanks Smokey I'm sure they will work out, just a slow process when you want the government to do something for you. That sucks I bet they fill him full of pain meds as well. It sucks, but what can you do.

Thanks Smokey I'm sure they will work out, just a slow process when you want the government to do something for you. That sucks I bet they fill him full of pain meds as well. It sucks, but what can you do.

Yea, he pretty much has unlimited pain pills. But he doesn't take any of them because he hates them.

Day 54 of 12/12 and Day 44 of flowering. I think that two SSH's might need about 3 more weeks. I was hoping to start flushing this week but the girls just aren't ready to give it up, still a lot of clear trichs. So we wait. The WW and PK are probably going to take a little longer I hope not too much more than the other two though. Ok Pics from last night.

SSH's side by side
002565.JPG

SSH1
023114.JPG

SSH2
005479.JPG

025100.JPG

03072.JPG

PK
014232.JPG

017172.JPG

WW
011302.JPG

So as always please feel free to comment, or give me any suggestions.

They sure do look tasty PB!

Have you seen Red Dawg's SSH? They are just gorgeous plants imo.

I'm going to wait it out too. I don't think we'll be disappointed.

Hey PBRMJ, I just took 20 mins and read thru your whole journal, impressive grow. It sucks about that one Jack turning hermie last month, did you train it any way that could have stressed it out? That WW is one crystally-ass plant. I agree that they can still plump up a bit but i'm not sure how much longer your leaves are gonna hold on. Keep up the awesome work dude.

They sure do look tasty PB!

Have you seen Red Dawg's SSH? They are just gorgeous plants imo.

I'm going to wait it out too. I don't think we'll be disappointed.

Yeah Blue I just went and checked out his girls very nice.

Hey PBRMJ, I just took 20 mins and read thru your whole journal, impressive grow. It sucks about that one Jack turning hermie last month, did you train it any way that could have stressed it out? That WW is one crystally-ass plant. I agree that they can still plump up a bit but i'm not sure how much longer your leaves are gonna hold on. Keep up the awesome work dude.

Yeah I don't know how much longer they are going to last either so everything might come down earlier than I want this time but that's ok with me first time great learning though. Yeah I think when I suppercropped the one it hermed and I don't know if the other hermed as well or if it was pollenated they were touching each other. Like I said first time and some is better than none.

:thanks::thanks:
for a very nice compliment. I've seen your work and you have done very well. You have a very nice group drying and growing. :bravo:

Thanks a lot man! The girl I just cured turned out great. I think I finally got the art of curing down to a perfection. It really helps release the full flavor and aroma of the buds.

I'm sure yours is going to be just awesome! Those frosty nugs should keep you nice and medicated.

Hey PBRMJ - Looking mighty nice - really frosty! Definitely a successful first grow...

Thank You xlr8 I'm happy with the way everything has turned out so far, but I'm going to change a few things next grow so hopefully I can take some of the experience I got from this grow and carry that through but changing to Hempy I don't know how well that will work. I know that I will be vegging longer with a LST and no more than 3 plants so I can let them get a little bushier.

Thank You xlr8 I'm happy with the way everything has turned out so far, but I'm going to change a few things next grow so hopefully I can take some of the experience I got from this grow and carry that through but changing to Hempy I don't know how well that will work. I know that I will be vegging longer with a LST and no more than 3 plants so I can let them get a little bushier.

Hey PB how's it going? You can grow some big plants in hempy no doubt about it. Only problem is they grow so big so fast that the stems can be weak and lots of guys use silica. I wish I had, my branches keep leaning more and more as they bud up. I think it's something you give to them early on, I'm not really sure but thought I'd give you a heads up. I'd also suggest using 2.5-3 gal buckets for bigger plants. :peace:

Hey PB how's it going? You can grow some big plants in hempy no doubt about it. Only problem is they grow so big so fast that the stems can be weak and lots of guys use silica. I wish I had, my branches keep leaning more and more as they bud up. I think it's something you give to them early on, I'm not really sure but thought I'd give you a heads up. I'd also suggest using 2.5-3 gal buckets for bigger plants. :peace:

Hey Blue doing good here. Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check into silica. I think I'm going to do some reasearch on FIM as well to see if I can get them about the same hieght I have now about 2 feet or so but bushier so I can get better use of my little space.

I really like what PropaGator has done with the verticle CMH. This along with the lower temps from the CMH I think something like that might be good for my area.

So I guess I have lots of thinking to do now again. I thought I had myself ready to go get some things and drop some seeds, it looks like it will be a little longer now.

Thanks again for the heads up Blue.

So tonight I fiqured out why all my leaves started turning yellow so early. F*cking root aphids I thought they were fungus gnats but no. So I cut everything down put some seeds in water and tomorrow I will be cleaning my little tent all day. I hate bugs.

Thank you all for the help and support along the way with my first grow. I learned a lot so hopefully next grow goes better.

:oops:

How many days were they in flower total? I hear Mosquito Dunks are good for any critters that get in your pot. Take the dunks and crush them up and put 1tbsp over the top of the soil, for future reference if you want to try to save them.

What kind of soil are you using? A less reputable company could be carrying pests from day 1.

The plants look fantastic other then the yellowing. Very frosty.

Sorry to hear the news brother. F'in bugs are everywhere it seems like.

That's one great thing about perlite, no soil bugs.

Hang in there, live and learn as they say. :peace:

:tokin::peace:
How many days were they in flower total? I hear Mosquito Dunks are good for any critters that get in your pot. Take the dunks and crush them up and put 1tbsp over the top of the soil, for future reference if you want to try to save them.

What kind of soil are you using? A less reputable company could be carrying pests from day 1.

The plants look fantastic other then the yellowing. Very frosty.

Thanks Brett they were on day 47 or so of flowering so they were close but I just have that feeling of what they could have done. but oh well learning its all learning.

Sorry to hear the news brother. F'in bugs are everywhere it seems like.

That's one great thing about perlite, no soil bugs.

Hang in there, live and learn as they say. :peace:

Yes live and learn or should we say grow and learn. I put three seeds in a paper towel on Sat. I had a tap root on Mon. and I daw it peeking of its new home this morning. Just a bagseed but it will work till I can get my clones in a couple of weeks then I should have my new Hempy journal going.

Hope all is well for everyone.

:peace::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom