Odor Control

rud3dog

Im at my 6th week of flowering white widow and of course the smell is getting strong. I got a new girl friend and she knows I got a small bag near the bed but last time she was over she said the whole place stunk and I managed to talk my way out of it but I think im gonna need to mask the smell up some. I dont wanna use a carbon filter for 1 the can fan is loud and another reason for her to draw suspision to the area, 2 is they are so heavt it might colapse my tent by suspending it, and I dont have space for it on the ground.

If I could just tone the stench down a little I'll probaly be ok. I was wondering if any one had luck with " Ona Gel " and where they applied it.

ONA gel "PRO" is the best by far!!
dnt get me wrong any other ONA products will work but the PRO gel is the cats meow!!:)

i "apply" my gel by replacing the cap w a ventilated cap(from cheap imposter) infront of the intake fan...

u can simply just unscrew the cap and leave it exposed 4 max effect but will evaporate alot faster

The grow room is on the upstairs where the bedrooms are and I need to stragtigically set them up with out making them obvious

ONA gel "PRO" is the best by far!!
dnt get me wrong any other ONA products will work but the PRO gel is the cats meow!!:)

i "apply" my gel by replacing the cap w a ventilated cap(from cheap imposter) infront of the intake fan...

u can simply just unscrew the cap and leave it exposed 4 max effect but will evaporate alot faster

Doesn't that leave your bud smelling like ona?? You leave a semi open container of ona in front of your intake fan so that the intake air into your grow area has the ona smell in it??

Just want to make sure I'm reading that right. Everything I've read goes against this thinking..I am open to new ideas..that's why I ask.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom